✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

5-Mar-2009: Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne, Australia - Tickets, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

Cobalt -- that was me! I don't recall seeing anyone in a black/grey V-neck, but I'm disappointed I didn't get to put a face to a name -- and also slightly embarrassed :embarassed:, because I didn't put any effort into my appearance at all for GA. :\

I wish you'd introduced yourself, even if it is kinda... strange to go up and to someone, lol. :D Such a coincedence that we ended up right next to eachother, kind of!

Hehe, good on us for knowing all the lyrics! :)

I think Cobalt summed up the gig awesomely. Crowd was easily better than the first two nights -- singing, standing, phones out for Viva Remix; just so much more energy.

I also think I got a look from Jonny -- I smiled at him -- maybe it was the same moment, lol, Cobalt...

Crap, it was :lol: I thought it might have been, but yeah I was too shy to say anything! Plus I had a guest too - the sisterling :P

Haha, don't worry about the appearance, I did nothing really either in that department as usual.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would've been too shy, too. I was on the look out for you, though -- even if I had no clue as to who I should be looking for. There was a group of girls in front of my friend and I that I thought for a minute could have included you.

Do you have a picture that you could PM me from the concert? I'm sure that'll jump my memory -- feeling a little rude here.

Cobalt I think Cobalt summed up the gig awesomely. Crowd was easily better than the first two nights -- singing, standing, phones out for Viva Remix; just so much more energy.

Cobalt...

The mobile phones was an increadible moment, i've never seen something so simple yet so asthetically stunning.

Whoa, my name shows up so oddly in that quote.

I have a video of it I can post in a week (my internet just crapped out, and because it's Optus, you know what that means - no fees but I just get throttled to painfully slow speeds)

Very close to one another! :D

The picture... *faints*

DSCF0712.jpg

DEAR MOTHER OF GUY!!!!!!! :stunned:

*Coughs*

Need..........fresh.........air.............

Excuse me.........

heat.gif

Whoa, my name shows up so oddly in that quote.

I have a video of it I can post in a week (my internet just crapped out, and because it's Optus, you know what that means - no fees but I just get throttled to painfully slow speeds)

lol it was rather randomly placed wasn't it? I actually think it was a quote of a quote!

Let me know once you've posted the video, i've love to see it again. Makes we wish I had actually brought a camera now. A lot of concerts that i've been to get a bit particular about taking photos in a stadium so I try to avoid it.

Hah. Yeah, that was a little oddly placed...

I have a video I can upload of the phones -- I'll do it ASAP. Not too sure how good the quality will be, but pfftt... too terrific too ruin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7EW3rOoU5vM]YouTube - COLDPLAY; Viva Remix (Phones) -- March 5th, 2009: Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne[/ame]

Pretty shaky, and short.

LOL. I hope it was a quote of a quote! (Now it seems like I lust over you :P)

I have a video I can upload of the phones -- I'll do it ASAP. Not too sure how good the quality will be, but pfftt... too terrific too ruin.

*insert video*

YouTube - COLDPLAY; Viva Remix (Phones) -- March 5th, 2009: Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne

Pretty shaky, and short.

OH GOD WOW!!! :shocked2:

That's one of the best videos I've ever seen! :wacky:

& I dare say it's way better than R#42's vid! :P

Thanx for that, ilovealias4ever! :kiss:

Very close to one another! :D

The picture... *faints*

DSCF0712.jpg

:shocked2: :stunned: :wideeyed: :wink3: :bomb: :dead:

Its so strange that no one saw Coldplay anywhere in public...they really must have stuck to those Taragos all the time haha
Taragos!? :uhoh: they hid very well because no one has spotted them yet outside the venues.

I have the piano section from 'Glass Of Water' -- I just love that bit -- so I could post that if you wanted, Ebs757? (Actually, on second thought, I may have another clip of it too...?)

Let me know.

That picture was taken in Perth, right? *insanely jealous* (Of course, not about Shane Warne!) :P

That would be awesome!