✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

28-Feb-2009: Burswood Dome, Perth, Aus - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's bloody expensive if you ask me :P

They didn't haven't the bracelets though, I asked them :sad:

no bracelet??

i'm a bit disappointed!

i didnt get it online hoping that they will be available during the concert

so now i wont have the chance to wear the bracelets for the concert..

OH MY GOD! 'but a dream' - did you take that????? The 'Oh love don't let me go' picture?

I'm assuming it was from last night (28) because their wearing the same clothes...Could I please, please, please have a copy? It won't be used online, just personal. I was stuck down in front of the corner stage and badly wanted a magnificent close-up like that. You'll be my savior!

x

WTF is with them first charging $120-140 to get into the gig and then $40-50 for merch shirts. I hope they boys hear of this, they wouldn't be happy if they knew.

i know!

even if u buy online it will be of the same price or a bit cheaper..and that is including shipping charge..

it's ridiculous!

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! That must have been the best frigging night of my life!

Pardon me if I'm not very coherent, I'm still on cloud nine :D

Chris and I got there about 11am, there were 2 other people queueing up to enter at a different entrance. We met Imelda (setiapkecil) and her friend who came to queue up with us.

Was a long wait under the Perth sun, I got several shades darker within the afternoon hahaha I have a tan line at my sleeve (I wore my white DAAHF tee :D).

Gates opened about 6.15pm. I wasn't the first one INTO the Dome, but somehow I managed to run/walk past everyone else in front of me to be the first at the barrier. So front row centre it was :dance:

Colplaying runner! You go! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

2 opening acts, I wasn't too blown away by Decoder Ring, I've heard better post rock music. Mercury Rev, well, it took time for me to get used to them, but they were alright in the end.

Straight to Coldplay now, the boys started out with LiT, Violet Hill, Clocks and IMP, same as the previous concerts. Not much variation in the setlist. I'll get Chris to post the setlist, I left mine in my room hahaha.

I was holding up a sign that said 'Jonny is my Guitar Hero' to the dismay of Chris beside me :laugh3:. The guy working the video camera told me to hold it up and he took a shot of it :lol: Chris saw it during the ending of Violet Hill and he winked at me and gestured to Jonny. I tried hard to get Jonny's attention, the people beside me helped as well, but it was only after DAAHF when they were leaving the stage before the encore that he say it. He smiled so sweetly at me :heart:

AAAHHH! :bomb::bomb::bomb: :wacky::wacky::wacky:

YAY MIN!!! BIGGESTSQUEEEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Of all the songs, LiJ was definitely my favourite live. I managed to stuff my bag full of butterflies at the end of the gig :lol: The Scientist too, and LiT II.

Chris got Chris' (:laugh3:) guitar pick.

At the end of the gig, we tried getting Hoppy's attention but he had earplugs on so he couldn't hear us. The security shooed us away from the barrier, but I ran to the sound booth and asked them for a setlist. This was when the soundman told me he saw my banner just now from the stage and it was the best banner he's seen so far this tour. Managed to get a setlist for myself and Chris :dance:

*takes a breath*

How AWESOME is that :dance:

OMG! Hugs! You did it! What an AWESOME night!!!!!!! :hug:

Thanks guys :dance:

I've got a couple of vids as well (mostly Jonny though :P). I'll post them I think on the Jonny thread when I get home on Monday or Tuesday :D

Ok, cool! You can go ahead and post them everywhere! :D

WOOO!!

I just looked at some of my videos. I want to cry!!! :P

Min - mostly Jonny is an understatement :p.

BAhahahahhahahahahaa! Yes! Score! Woot! Three cheers for Min! Oh geez, I can't wait to see them!

OOOOOH yes, something to note guys.

The new jackets. They bring them out for the encore on a clothes hook stand, and they put them on in front of us :D!!!

That is freaking HOT!

He threw it at me :D!!! It landed short and the security guard picked (pardon the pun :P) it up for me :D!!

I have a 40 second clip of Will drumming during viva, uploading now.

The videos came out really well but didn't take enough (I find if I take too many videos I concentrate on watching the screen too much and don't enjoy the concert ;)).

OMG you got a pick..... THAT WAS THROWN AT YOU BY CHRIS MARTIN! :bomb: That is so cool! You gonna make in into a necklace and wear it forever??? :D :thumbsup:

I was the only person I could see with the bracelets on during the Perth concert :thinking:

Haha, wow! Way to represent Min! :dance:

Lori - nah I am gonna do something else with it, haha, I dont trust myself with that idea :P.

I have a bit of free time in like 14, 15 hours so will sort and upload all the photos I got then :D!!

WTF is with them first charging $120-140 to get into the gig and then $40-50 for merch shirts. I hope the boys hear of this, they wouldn't be happy if they knew.

It's like that at almost every single concert for major performers.

And with the price: I was expecting more of a hike as they were charging $120 on the Twisted Logic tour for Gold seats. I know it's expensive, but that's just how it is.

I know, but it could have been worse. Madonna was going to charge $300 for regular seats. Thank god she cancelled.

she's not even worth that much..

talking about being all greedy while u still can...