✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

29-Aug-2009: Reitstadion Riem, Munich - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Right time to arrive?

I'll be there too!

When are you going to arrive at the arena? My friends and me don't necessarily want to stand in the first row, but we'd still like to have a place in the front area. So, what would you recommend?

Edit: Only 11 days to wait! :flutterby:

I'll be there too!

When are you going to arrive at the arena? My friends and me don't necessarily want to stand in the first row, but we'd still like to have a place in the front area. So, what would you recommend?

Edit: Only 11 days to wait! :flutterby:

I´m interested in it too, I think about 3 or 4 pm...in this time can be their soundcheck ..maybe....;) ... I want to be in the first row too...:P

When will be the entrance? Does anybody know this? The ticket says only: beginning at 7 p.m. But there is no advice of the entrance time.

EDIT: I've found on this page (http://www.rock-spot.de/konzerte/coldplay-the-viva-la-vida-open-air-tour-2009/muenchen/29-08-2009/) the entrance will be at 6 p.m. Only 1 hour before the beginning of the show (and 2 hours before Coldplay are beginning)? Could that be?

When will be the entrance? Does anybody know this? The ticket says only: beginning at 7 p.m. But there is no advice of the entrance time.

EDIT: I've found on this page (http://www.rock-spot.de/konzerte/coldplay-the-viva-la-vida-open-air-tour-2009/muenchen/29-08-2009/) the entrance will be at 6 p.m. Only 1 hour before the beginning of the show (and 2 hours before Coldplay are beginning)? Could that be?

I reckon about 4ish/5ish :\

Gates are supposed to be open from 4.30 pm in Hannover so I assume it will be a similar time in Munich.

Plus they will never be able handling all the ticket control/searching within one hour only ;)

Hi there,

does anybody know how the parking situation is at the venue e.g. are there car parks near by and how quickly will it clear off after the gig?

P.

There is a parking area at the stadium. Look at this page. http://www.olympiareitanlage.de/. Here is a plan of the area: Anfahrt.jpg.

It's said under "Gelände und Anlage" that there are 450 parking spaces. There is also a Park and Ride at the rapid transit railway "Riem". I don't know the situation after the gig because I wasn't there before and I'm afoot (which is much better for such events).

Maybe you can park near the stadium in some side street and walk there by foot?

I've been to the stadium last year when Linkin Park were playing.

There were no problems before the show, we got a parking place, and there was a bus shuttle to the stadium. The problems came after the show. About 25.000 fans wanted to get back to their car. And there was only one way to get there, and there we had to pass a railway crossing. Would have been no problem, if there wasn't a gate, which went down every ten minutes. :dozey: It took us about one and an half hour, to get back to our car after the show.

But I don't mind - I want to see Coldplay :D

I've been to the stadium last year when Linkin Park were playing.

There were no problems before the show, we got a parking place, and there was a bus shuttle to the stadium. The problems came after the show. About 25.000 fans wanted to get back to their car. And there was only one way to get there, and there we had to pass a railway crossing. Would have been no problem, if there wasn't a gate, which went down every ten minutes. :dozey: It took us about one and an half hour, to get back to our car after the show.

But I don't mind - I want to see Coldplay :D

Shuttle Bus..... can you not walk??? Or I mean are the parking spaces far away???

P.

Hi, me too! I want to know when doors will open. It´s not necessary for me to stand front row but I want to have a good place in front area...I am from Austria and my plan is to be there at 5 p.m. Does anybody think that would be okay? thanks in advance for your answers!