✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

29-Aug-2009: Reitstadion Riem, Munich - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like I'm the only one who liked The Howling Bells :uhoh:

And that's odd about the show staring that early, I'd imagine stadiums wouldn't have such an early curfew :confused: but then again, how would I know? we don't have curfews over here, the show lasts what it lasts and the neighbors gotta suck it up :P

Hahaha, yep... poor thing managed to work perfectly for over 100 shows and after the first fail they get rid of it :P

Isn't this the second show where they remove it? It would be far easier to just not put it in there if they're not using it :rolleyes:

That's ridiculously early :dozey: But oh well, squeeeee for the girls, one hour less of waiting for the boys :P :dance:

Ahhh, I really hope they bring him on stage as well :wacky: So we can get to see his glow-in-the-dark cheeks at their best :blush:

Okay, I'm back once more. Again, not a detailed review as I'm tired as hell and I must get up pretty early tomorrow again... :rolleyes: :lol:

But just one sentence: The show was outstanding, even better than the one in Düsseldorf. But that's also probably why I got a much better spot at the front this time and could enjoy the whole gig. ;)

Well, the queuing up and especially the "run" to the front were horrible as always - there were barricades and wavebreakers everywhere (it seemed) and it was like a maze, we had to run for ages! That's never happened to me so far! :stunned: But we ended up at the front right in front of Guy and I was so happy because I could see all of them, even Will! :D

Although Chris talked even less than in Düsseldorf, the boys all in all seemed to be in a pretty good mood! :)

We looked out for Phil, but there was no sign of him... :\ Which was a pity because otherwise we'd have sung Happy Birthday to him. :D

We managed to say hi to Miller, though. :D

Sadly, Chris forgot(?) about the "Lola-Welle" (:lol::P), which I actually missed. And they played Green Eyes instead of TKC this time! :)

The most hilarious part of the evening was certainly the moment when Chris forgot the lyrics to The Hardest Part... He just suddenly stopped like out of the blue and just said: "F...!" :lol: Then he had to start twice until it worked again. I really felt sorry for him because it actually looked like he was a little bit embarassed... ;)

Well yeah, can't think of anything more as I'm really (and I mean REALLY) exhausted right now... Will try to upload my photos (also the ones of Düsseldorf) and maybe write a more detailed review next week. ;)

Good night everyone ;)