✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

29-Aug-2009: Reitstadion Riem, Munich - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews/Photos

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, does anybody know, is it possible get to bus terminal from concert till 24:00? I don´t know, when the concert ending or how is there with traffic to terminal...thanks! :)

Which bus terminal do you mean, the one in Fröttmaning? Or do you have to get to the main station? And you need to be there at 24:00?

The concert will be over at around 23:00 I guess... well I don't really know where you have to go, all I can tell you is that public transport (city trains, buses, underground) will operate from Riem till after 2am...

TickingClock, join the club. ;) :dance:

I'm still very tired, though. I hope tiredness will be gone tomorrow again... ;)

And yep, I at least now about the meeting: TickingClock, aniskywalker and Ilione. ;) :laugh3: That should be a lot of fun. :D :dance:

So, see you all tomorrow! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :dance::cheesy::D:dance:

Fans' comments to the concert in Düsseldorf on 27 August 2009:

Bianca and Dennis from Essen are huge fans of the band around leadsinger Chris Martin. The show in Düsseldorf is not their first Coldplay concert. Both of them say enthusiastically: "We are getting goose-bumps all over when hearing Coldplay - there is nothing better than Coldplay."

The Müllers from Duisburg have given their daughter Paula a huge gift consisting of her very first rock concert. The ten-year-old daughter is enthusiastic: "It was super. It was colourful, it was loud, there were so many people there." Even the father is enthusiastic: "The atmosphere there is simply amazing."

"The atmosphere, the stage show, simply everything", Kristina shouts with joy when asked what in connection with the British gig has pleased her most. And it is even better that this evening was a birthday present from her friend Dennis.

Ute from Duisburg and Peter from Viersen are quite euphoric after their second Coldplay concert - but in addition to this total euphoria of the great night they also managed to go home with a stageshow prop. "The atmosphere was super, and so was the Arena." We don't know whether the other passengers in the trams / streetcars also found the prop they brought along super.

"The fact that the band played some songs in the middle of the audience totally fills me with enthusiasm", so Isabell from Volmerswerth, who went to the rock concert with her mother.

Christa and Lars come from Düsseldorf and were curious about the highly praised Coldplay. "We too found the concert good, each song was very special, but to us however, Coldplay should only entertain at a festival and not be the main act with a show to fill the evening."

Michael and Marianna from Düsseldorf are particularly enchanted by frontman Chris Martin. "His power in the songs are super. He has given all."

Mariette (l.) and Chantalle have travelled from Luxemburg with the purpose of seeing their heroes "live". "Absolutely super" is her short answer which prepares for a journey home in high spirits.

The stage show has above all really impressed Nicole and Nedal from Düsseldorf . "The fireworks and the fact that the band played on several stages during one show, were quite big." And the fact that the four Coldplay members paid tribute to "Billie Jean", the late King of Pop, is for both of them the highlight of the evening.

"Simply super show", says Michael from Düsseldorf who does not keep his opinion for oneself. "The interaction with the audience, the stages set up in the middle of the fans, that was so strong."

Sophie, Marcel, Christopher, Birgit and Fabian from Mühlheim near Ruhr have been going to their first Coldplay concert and share the opinion that the concert was "super cool". Highlight of the evening was the performance of the hit "Viva la Vida".

Natalie und Daniel have come from Bad Homburg in Hessen to Düsseldorf to celebrate Coldplay for the second time. They were not disappointed the first time, nor were they disappointed the second time. "It was impressive", Daniel said, "in spite of the huge stadiums the atmosphere and the acoustics were super."

Now it is Saturday, 29 August 2009 in Denmark / Germany - and I understand that it is Phil Harvey's birthday! In that connection I WISH PHIL HARVEY a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I know that it is only 23.10 in England right now. :)

TickingClock, join the club. ;) :dance:

I'm still very tired, though. I hope tiredness will be gone tomorrow again... ;)

And yep, I at least now about the meeting: TickingClock, aniskywalker and Ilione. ;) :laugh3: That should be a lot of fun. :D :dance:

So, see you all tomorrow! SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :dance::cheesy::D:dance:

*joins*

Yeah, I'm meeting up with this TickingClock as well, but I heard she's a bit crazy and totaly fangirlish around Coldplay gigs ... :rolleyes2:

I guess the Munich gig will be a lot fun for meeting people as so many Coldplayers are coming. :dance:

And - it's Phils birthday! :stunned: We should definetely prepare something, shouldn't we?!

Noone's posting Kirsten's tweets??? :uhoh:

We are now standing first in line at 3 turnstalls next to each other. Still approx. 2 1/2 hours until gates open.

about 5 hours ago from txt

We're inside the stadium. First row Guy side! Squeee! Running inside was a nightmare as we had to run a whole round around the stadium.

about 3 hours ago from txt

The kilians are currently on. They started around an hour earlier than in Hannover. Hopefully will be on earlier as well.

about 1 hour ago from txt

Howling bells are now on. Not really my cup of tea. Kilians were by far better. Looks like CP will be on around 8 pm already.

4 minutes ago from txt

:dance: