✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Write something with your elbow.

Yellow Hill

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I was lazy and rushing it, obviously the point of the competition wasn't for someone like me who never even finished community college. I didn't say it was long and complicated, it was just a stupid example.

Having perused this digital tome of prosaic banality, I am resigned to the notion that the consumate linguistic capacity of this forum is tantamount to that of a hebetudinous tunicate."

I fail

I was supposedly trying to type "I was lazy and rushing it, obviously the point of the competition wasn't for someone like me who never even finished community college. I didn't say it was long and complicated, it was just a stupid example.

Having perused this digital tome of prosaic banality, I am resigned to the notion that the consumate linguistic capacity of this forum is tantamount to that of a hebetudinous tunicate."

The joke is that I am so bad at typing with my elbow, it came out as "I fail."

Jeez, are my jokes really that highbrow? :P

Haha sorry, I kinda got it, but I wasn't sure! :D And I don't understand some of the words... *goes to look at the dictionary*

Haha sortrty, I kindfa got it, bnut I weasn't vsdure! :D And I don'+t undersdtasndf some of thjer wolrtdsa.. *9golersd to lopok at the dicvtziopn mayrtyx*9

^ :lol: