✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Mar-2009: Vector Arena, Auckland, NZ - Tickets, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's easy to spot me as I'm Indian. :P

It's my first time to Vector Arena so I don't know the place at all. I've having GA tix so I wanna be there early to be first in line. :D

Maybe around 5pm? Or is that too early?

I'm so excited! Only week and a half to go!

BTW, morefm have a competition to meet and greet the band etc, you have to listen out for two coldplay songs back to back, then be caller 9. (morefm is 91.8) I'm trying to listen out for them :D

Hey Ya guys! have a pretty nice chat over here

I'm Julio I'm 15 and i am from mexico and it was one of my dreams to see coldplay live as i am a huge fan of them, but as i dont live in mexico city and it is too dangeroues for me to go there alone i've missed coldplay past tours

but now im studying one year in auckland and coldplay is coming and i get to go there! its truly awesome its going to be one dream come true!

Also im trying to find out when do they arrive to auckland so i can go and give them a welcome and see if i can get an autograph from chris... iwould honestly cry if i did...

does any of yous know when they arrive?

Coldplay is going to be on Rove this Friday for the NZ viewers! :) I love Rove and I can't wait to watch it. Not sure whether they are just performing or dropping by for an interview as well.

I'm sure the Aussie fans will see it too (I think a week earlier?).