✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Mar-2009: Vector Arena, Auckland, NZ - Tickets, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its xmas time, so either people are too broke to by tickets or there will be some very happy peeps with concert tickets in there chrissy stockings , and no not chris's socks either lol pheeeeeeewwwwww:laugh3:

Hopefully other people are broke too,so they don't sell out too fast.

Has anyone who bought tickets online from ticketmaster received them yet? Got mine in the 1st pre-sale and they still haven't come which is odd for ticketmaster. Usually they come within a few days. Has been the holiday period though to be fair. Guess I should give them a ring in a couple of days if they still haven't arrived.

yeah mine took a while to get too, but got mine the other day.

Anyone know whose supporting? I've seen in some of the ads that the concert includes 'special guests'. I doubt it will be anyone too special.. i think the best band to support coldplay from nz would probably be opshop

• 1 month later...

Oh man I am so keen to go seem them! But none of my friends are as a big a fan as me, so I would have no one to go with... And I've left it a bit too late to consider any other way now as the main one's I can see left over are the $179.. Too pricey for me at the moment, especially as I have to get textbooks for Uni soon. I'm so jealous of everyone else though! You're gonna have such a fantastic time! XD

Oh well yeah I would love to do be able to just do that, but I'm just a poor student at the moment >.< Hopefully they will come again in the near future!

Aww that's a bugger,i dunno took them a long while too get back here!!

I wouldn't worry about going alone though. I went to Snow Patrol by myself. Just because none of my friends wanted to didn't mean I had to miss out did it? Maybe more fun going with others but it's not like you're going to talk to each other during the show are you?

That's true yeah.