✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Mar-2009: Vector Arena, Auckland, NZ - Tickets, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay ive had "In My Place" in my head all day! That was only one of the amazing performances....each song was so amazing - unfortunity Im not a camera-wiz but ill putt everything I got frm the concert - might enjoy it....

they came up the back near the end and preformed "Green Eyes" I ran to be behind them - a couple are zoomed in - but most just natural because we were so close - if only Guy reached out his hand - i could have touched it. But I respect them so having them near was enough,

okay my computers crapped out lol

Oh wow! I am so happy and feeling so fantastic right now! Still on the high form last night! Not everyone will know, but originally I wasn't going to the concert as I wasn't able to get a ticket, or find someone to go with, but yesterday at like 4pm, my mum rang me at Uni to see if I would still like to go (of course!!!) and so she was able to get tickets for both of us!

It was so unbelievably good! I had seats but I was up the whole time, dancing and singing along with every song ^_^ I am so jealous of the people who got to be near them when they went to the back - by the way Robiso89 that pic of Guy is awesome! That's so cool that you got to be so close to them >.<

Sorry everyone for my enthusiasm but I can still hardly believe that I was actually there, at the show xD Chris and the band are so talented and amazing and I'm running out of adjectives to describe it all :D

So good to see all of your photos and videos, and read all of your thoughts as well ^_^

Well, here's my review and pics. Finally! :P

The concert was freaking amazing. It was everything I expected it to be and then some.

I was standing next to one of the side ramps and I was about 4 rows away from the stage. Knowing that they would play up front on the ramps, I wanted to be as close to them as possible so I was happy with where I was. But they played at the other ramp. Gah!

The two supporting acts that were a bore. You could see the crowd getting restless - some starting to boo even, me included. Lol.

My favourite performance was of In My Place, Lovers In Japan, Cemeteries of London, Fix You and Life in Technicolour II. I'm sooo glad they played Glass of Water! I was hoping they would play that instead of CSC. I was probably the only one in my section singing that song.

The crowd wasn't as responsive as I liked but it was still a great performance overall. Chris still managed to interact with the crowd very smoothly even though we didn't give him the response that he wanted. I tried sticking around after the show, hoping the band would come out again to sign autographs or something but the security guards kept chasing us out. Couldn't get the setlist either. Damn.

I spent close to $500 for this concert and it was worth every dollar. I can't wait for the next concert. :D

Pics are uploaded on Facebook. It's open to the public for a few days so those without an account can still view them here. There are 3 albums - the link is to the first one. :)

Here are some of the better pics I took.

coldplayconcertauckland085-1.jpg

coldplayconcertauckland0212.jpg

coldplayconcertauckland0232.jpg

coldplayconcertauckland0252.jpg

coldplayconcertauckland0272.jpg

coldplayconcertauckland0422.jpg

coldplayconcertauckland0492-1.jpg

coldplayconcertauckland080.jpg

coldplayconcertauckland081.jpg

coldplayconcertauckland071.jpg

coldplayconcertauckland088.jpg

coldplayconcertauckland0802.jpg

coldplayconcertauckland0732.jpg

Lol i got to the concert and was looking everywhere for where they were going to go for the acoustic set, they went to basically where i was sitting! - on the other side lol. I hate how getting seat tickets is all about luck lol.

Some of my photos, taken with a phone (because my camera couldn't take photos):

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00043.jpg

Photo0079.jpg

LOL they don't really compare to everyone else's great photos.

Yeah its brilliant aye, I look at it most days lol.

I miss Coldplay so much! best night ever honestly knowing every word to every song makes it so good.

I hope they come back when their next album comes out. Or ill have to start travelling the world to see them more often :P