✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Mar-2009: Vector Arena, Auckland, NZ - Tickets, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

Coldplay is going to be on Rove this Friday for the NZ viewers! :) I love Rove and I can't wait to watch it. Not sure whether they are just performing or dropping by for an interview as well.

I'm sure the Aussie fans will see it too (I think a week earlier?).

Yeah i saw that last night,rather good to see a interview.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is anyone gonna try and wait around the exit for the band to try and meet them after the concert?

I wouldn't mind doing that. I just need to know where they are exiting. It's my first time to the Arena. :D

Hi guys,

Anyone wanting to swap their Thursday night tickets for Wednesday night? I've been called up to get my wisdom teeth out on the Wednesday afternoon which means I can no longer make it on Wed night! Dammit!

The tickets are for two people, entry D row KK seats 723 and 722 and paid $129.50 for each of them - willing to pay the difference if your seats are better. PM me if you are interested

I'm going to take my camera. I did a mistake of not taking mine the last time I went. They didn't allow cameras but people brought them in anyway and nothing happened. So definitely taking mine this time round. :)

I wondering where the C-stage is going to be for this show. Thinking of whether I should to go up front to the main stage or near the C-stage.

And I hope Glass of Water stays in the setlist for Wed's show!! :D

It's tomorrow! It's tomorrow! Man, it feels like I've waited a lifetime to see them again (though it's only been 3 years).

I'm getting myself all excited my listening to Coldplay songs and last night, watched the LIVE 2003 DVD. So awesome! :D

haha i've been watching youtube videos from aussie to get into the mood (i think i'm just on a complete high now) and listening to coldplay songs

Oh someone won that morefm competition this morning, i tried ringing 100 times, someone called Linda won it.

So I'll be leaving for Auckland tonight (taking the bus) and arriving around 7am. Next time I post here, I'll be talking about the awesome concert.

Hopefully, the story will also include me touching Chris Martin in some way or form. :D

Coldplay Touch Down in New Zealand Ahead of Auckland Shows

Coldplay, have touched down in Auckland ahead of their two New Zealand shows.

They flew in on Tuesday night from Sydney, after playing 11 concerts in Australia, as well as performing a set at one of two Australian Sound Relief concerts, to aid Victorian bushfire and Queensland flood victims.

The last time Coldplay were in New Zealand was at the Big Day Out in 2001. They are in the middle of a world tour for their latest album Viva La Vida. They play at Auckland's Vector Arena on Wednesday and Thursday night.

20090317coldplayauckland.jpg

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/536641/2560201

OMG who has got their info wrong big time, unless I was mistaken when I went to COLDPLAYS last concert in Auckland July 2003, hhhhhmmmmm looked like coldplay sounded like coldplay and even sung yellow just like coldplay:lol::lol::lol:

Coldplay, have touched down in Auckland ahead of their two New Zealand shows.

They flew in on Tuesday night from Sydney, after playing 11 concerts in Australia, as well as performing a set at one of two Australian Sound Relief concerts, to aid Victorian bushfire and Queensland flood victims.

The last time Coldplay were in New Zealand was at the Big Day Out in 2001. They are in the middle of a world tour for their latest album Viva La Vida. They play at Auckland's Vector Arena on Wednesday and Thursday night.

20090317coldplayauckland.jpg

http://tvnz.co.nz/view/page/536641/2560201