✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Asian Chatterers Thread

grids

a play? :thinking:

you know how to write a play? wasei. yea, that sentence is pretty good for a play about Malaysian schools are smtg. LOL.

yeah...i used to write plays. actually, i just love writing, in general. also did AV stuff for my secondary school's drama team. haven't done any of that in ages already...maybe it's just as well. save the world from having to put up with my nonsense. :laugh3:

btw, rudy_o...you never heard anyone say "wah sei!" (or something like that) in Malaysia at all? :stunned:

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...i used to write plays. actually, i just love writing, in general. also did AV stuff for my secondary school's drama team. haven't done any of that in ages already...maybe it's just as well. save the world from having to put up with my nonsense. :laugh3:

btw, rudy_o...you never heard anyone say "wah sei!" (or something like that) in Malaysia at all? :stunned:

fulamak, fuyoh, i think those 2 are also under the same category.

AV as in audio? :thinking:

i love writing too! xD nothing better than writing essays! not science essays, but i havent learnt how to write them. but those English and BM essays, not the format question, but the creative writing questions! :heart:

i was not being sarcastic.

fulamak, fuyoh, i think those 2 are also under the same category.

AV as in audio? :thinking:

i love writing too! xD nothing better than writing essays! not science essays, but i havent learnt how to write them. but those English and BM essays, not the format question, but the creative writing questions! :heart:

i was not being sarcastic.

yeah...AV as in audio visual. tho my role was more audio, as in deciding on & controlling when the background music comes on & sound effects. highlight of that stint was meeting Hans Isaac (he sure knows how to make a cool entrance!) & making him jump out of his seat when a sound effect failed & i improvised. :P

hmmm...you want to learn how to write creative pieces? as in the story structure - beginning, middle, end kinda thing? or did you mean how to come up with your own story ideas? usually i just write what comes to mind, really...heh

yeah...AV as in audio visual. tho my role was more audio, as in deciding on & controlling when the background music comes on & sound effects. highlight of that stint was meeting Hans Isaac (he sure knows how to make a cool entrance!) & making him jump out of his seat when a sound effect failed & i improvised. :P

hmmm...you want to learn how to write creative pieces? as in the story structure - beginning, middle, end kinda thing? or did you mean how to come up with your own story ideas? usually i just write what comes to mind, really...heh

who's Hans Isaac? :thinking: i don't mean to offend btw.

no, i think i didn't state properly, i meant that i don't know how to write science essays. hopefully it's fun to write...

i write whatever that comes into mind too. but sometimes paranoia of someone reading it takes over, so it stays in the mind. :P

Wah sei? :confused: I think I have never heard it but who knows if I heard it but I don't know if it was "wah sei!" :P

no, i think i didn't state properly, i meant that i don't know how to write science essays. hopefully it's fun to write...

i write whatever that comes into mind too. but sometimes paranoia of someone reading it takes over, so it stays in the mind. :P

Hans Isaac :lol:

haha...ok. i thought you were talking about fictional writing! d'oh! :dozey:

anyway, i've never written a science essay. only science lab reports at school...which were like quite standard format: list of equipment, ingredients / steps / findings (or something like that).

oh, & Hans Isaac...he's a Malaysian actor. not Malay, but he tends to do Malay TV shows/series mostly in the 90s. back then, every girl knew who he was even if we've never seen a single shows he was on....so it was mental when he came to our (all girls) school! hell, even our older female teachers were like "eh, who's the good looking guy?"...which caused all of us to look at the teachers with a stunned "no way!!!" look on our face. :laugh3:

& this is how he looks like :

covershot6L.jpg