✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay Asian Chatterers Thread

grids

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL. Who's Barrowman? a user here? :thinking:

*lol* errrmmmm....so only Min & me going around saying "Barrowman!!!" *shakes fist* at each other? :laugh3:

below is Exhibit A : Mr John Barrowman...aka Captain Jack Harkness in 'Torchwood' & 'Doctor Who' (they're super popular UK TV series...particularly Doctor Who). he also sings & dances in West End musicals.

tho that "Barrowman!!!" *shakes fist* joke is from another UK show called 'Nevermind The Buzzcocks'....which is Exhibit B.

Exhibit A :

john_barrowman.jpg

.......................BUT before any girls in here fancies having any potential future with him, he bats for the other team. if you get my drift. :wink3: :P

i'll stick with David Tennant...heh :wacky:

Exhibit B:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gobpF7EBvzc]Nevermind the Buzzcocks[/ame]

* it's at 8:00-ish for the "Barrowman!!!" *shakes fist*

* but there's some Coldplay stuff in there too...for those who haven't seen it. ;)

hello there then. :lol:

how are Asians helping Haiti? Malaysia seems pretty quiet about helping them, all I know is that our Prime Minister went to pray for them. :\

unfortunately, i think most Malaysians are currently distracted with the internal problems over a particular word...which seems to have now ballooned into a whole list of other words in some states. :(

personally i donated to Oxfam...just a small amount, tho.

aww. 1Malaysia . :P

that is actually a good concept. if only it worked for religions. not suggesting that we all should believe in one God or something, but the fellowship between people of different religions. :D *refers to THE WORD issue*