June 5, 200917 yr tennis channel coverage starts up in an hour I think, and their website isn't working. I've just been following on the roland garros website.
June 5, 200917 yr foghorn leghorn?? :thinking: Del Poultro's other nickname, because he resembles a chicken.:rolleyes:
June 5, 200917 yr you know listening to tennis commentary on the radio is really quite funny. And rather pointless.:P
June 5, 200917 yr did you have a bet or something riding on this mark? :thinking: No. I played doubles this afternoon and won three sets out of four!!:smug:
June 5, 200917 yr Del Potro was gorgeous! He is such a good player, simply amzing! Maybe the upcoming No.1. I´m glad that his really fast service wasn´t that good in the end.. :nice:
June 5, 200917 yr Del Potro was gorgeous! He is such a good player, simply amzing! Maybe the upcoming No.1. I´m glad that his really fast service wasn´t that good in the end.. :nice: hmm interesting. i've never seen this Del Potro play. i'll have to check him out.
June 5, 200917 yr It was a good game, I must give it to Del Potro :D It's the Swiss vs the Swede in the French Open finals now.
June 5, 200917 yr Del Potro was gorgeous! He is such a good player, simply amzing! Maybe the upcoming No.1. I´m glad that his really fast service wasn´t that good in the end.. :nice: "gorgeous"...interesting choice of word :P
June 5, 200917 yr hmm interesting. i've never seen this Del Potro play. i'll have to check him out. He is just 20 years old!
June 5, 200917 yr hmm interesting. i've never seen this Del Potro play. i'll have to check him out. You mean chick him out............................ :rolleyes:
June 5, 200917 yr "gorgeous"...interesting choice of word :P From a girly point of view, he is quite :P
June 5, 200917 yr I'm delighted Soderling is in the final too, as he deserves it for taking out "Rata".;)
June 5, 200917 yr From a girly point of view, he is quite :P Even though he looks like a chicken??:dozey:
Create an account or sign in to comment