June 5, 200917 yr He is just 20 years old! really!!! he is like my age :uhoh: :shocked2: btw i'm soo glad Fed won :D :dance:
June 5, 200917 yr WOW! That was like an early final! :freak: As much as I'm VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PLEASED with the results, I think Del Potro is a champion-to-be, such a sport, he's only 20 & could play like that (not only this year, previous years too before that nasty injury!). Best of luck to him. :nice: So, who else but me considers that tomorrow is a men's final?! :P
June 5, 200917 yr ^You're all weird. Seek help immediately!!:stunned: Hey, he might have chicken legs, but he's cute :rolleyes:
June 5, 200917 yr Wait, why? ._. They're not the prettiest players out there, but it's unfair to call them "men". At least neither of them grunts like Shrek.:rolleyes:
June 5, 200917 yr WOW! That was like an early final! :freak: As much as I'm VERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY PLEASED with the results, I think Del Potro is a champion-to-be, such a sport, he's only 20 & could play like that (not only this year, previous years too before that nasty injury!). Best of luck to him. :nice: I agree, I think he has a lot of potential :D So, who else but me considers that tomorrow is a men's final?! :P :uhoh: :lol:
June 5, 200917 yr Dunno, they're very manly to me! :wreck: I think Safina is not that manly :confused:
June 5, 200917 yr They're not the prettiest players out there, but it's unfair to call them "men". At least neither of them grunts like Shrek.:rolleyes: ROOOOOOOOOAR
June 5, 200917 yr really!!! he is like my age :uhoh: :shocked2: btw i'm soo glad Fed won :D :dance: omg You wanna marry him?? :laugh3: He is 198 cm tall :D Yeah Fed won :dance: I was afraid for about 3 hours until the match was over..
June 5, 200917 yr omg You wanna marry him?? :laugh3: He is 198 cm tall :D Yeah Fed won :dance: I was afraid for about 3 hours until the match was over.. haha no no it's ok :P oh my gosh i'm only 165cm :uhoh: a giant :toff: same here, he was really strong that Del Porto, i was afraid too, i just reassure myself by telling " not possible Fed can't lose against him, no" and it worked :lol: i joke, that was kinda hard, but fortunatelly he won :rolleyes:
June 5, 200917 yr @i'maveryneatMonster.': Too late! :rolleyes: Is Mirka pregnant btw? A young Feddie on the way?! :cheesy:
June 5, 200917 yr same here, he was really strong that Del Porto, i was afraid too, i just reassure myself by telling " not possible Fed can't lose against him, no" and it worked :lol: i joke, that was kinda hard, but fortunatelly he won :rolleyes: I allready had tears in my eyes because I couln´t believe what I saw! Puuuhhh I need a break now! That was hard. Keep your fingers crossed for the final! :nice: I want to marry Fed :rolleyes: Wait til the young Feddie is grown up if it is a boy :laugh3:
June 5, 200917 yr I allready had tears in my eyes because I couln´t believe what I saw! Puuuhhh I need a break now! That was hard. Keep your fingers crossed for the final! :nice: Wait til the young Feddie is grown up if it is a boy :laugh3: of course :) he will get it he will get it :smug:
June 5, 200917 yr That Söderling is worrying me, I mean, I like him, but not when he's against Feddie! :uhoh2:
June 5, 200917 yr @i'maveryneatMonster.': Too late! :rolleyes: Is Mirka pregnant btw? A young Feddie on the way?! :cheesy: I'm secretly disguised as Mirka.
June 5, 200917 yr From whom??:rolleyes: you of course!:whip: He is just 20 years old! dang! isnt that about the age that nadal started winning a whole lot? or was he already #2 by then? i cant remember...:thinking: You mean chick him out............................ :rolleyes: oi :dozey: I'm delighted Soderling is in the final too, as he deserves it for taking out "Rata".;) :veryangry: I want to marry Fed :rolleyes: hell, i want to marry Fed :lips: @i'maveryneatMonster.': Too late! :rolleyes: Is Mirka pregnant btw? A young Feddie on the way?! :cheesy: yep. that's what i heard :smug:
June 5, 200917 yr Or has she just eaten too many pies??:rolleyes: @i'maveryneatMonster.': Too late! :rolleyes: Is Mirka pregnant btw? A young Feddie on the way?! :cheesy:
Create an account or sign in to comment