✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ear stretching.

psychedelic_clocks

I'm stretching my ears! i already stetched one and its at a gauge 6. Its so rad!!!! I didn't do it right though, i think i forced it too much because it started bleeding. well, i think its infected now. hmm...

I have a pink thing, i dont know if its a flesh tunnel but yea it keeps it the same size you stretched it at. and my ears all swollen so i can't put it in. its bites. but oh well, i just have to wait a little bit longer. It only took me a week to do one ear. hahah but i also made it bleed.

yea, I really didn't stretched it right.. sooooo before i screw up my other ear, does anyone have tips that might help me?

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG!!!!!!!! my friend vanessa gaged her NIPPLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh!!!!!!!!!! THEN she had the audacity to show me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLEAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!! CANT YOU JUST FEEL THAT HURTING!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG and when she breast feeds...wouldnt she like...SPRING A LEAK or something! :confused: :stunned:

If you made it bleed you should really go back to the next gauge down until it completely heals. And everytime you stretch the holes just do it a verrry little bit at a time. I have a friend who stretches her ears and I had to help her once in a while so I know a little bit ;)