May 6, 201016 yr Once again I haven't made anything, but I received my Don't Panic cd single today! :cheesy:
May 6, 201016 yr We Live In A Beautiful World :smug: <-- The nicest thing about that single, apart from the song itself :P
May 12, 201016 yr Hey guys, I just made a LiTii shirt. No, I'm not a whale, the shirt is just too big.. it said M.. but oh well. I just use skinny jeans and it gives it a baggy shirt look. I'm making another LRLR shirt. Makin' shirts these days..
May 12, 201016 yr Once again I haven't made anything, but I received my Don't Panic cd single today! :cheesy: yasss, that is pretty awesome! I'm gonna get that CD soon
May 15, 201016 yr Hey guys, I just made a LiTii shirt. No, I'm not a whale, the shirt is just too big.. it said M.. but oh well. I just use skinny jeans and it gives it a baggy shirt look. I'm making another LRLR shirt. Makin' shirts these days.. anette whoa!!! That looks like the expensive 24 dollar one!!:lol::wacky:
May 15, 201016 yr Okay, mah LRLRL shirt is done. Front side: Back side: ISN'T UUT NEAT :cheesy: Nice job Anette! You should send me some of those! :P
May 16, 201016 yr anette whoa!!! That looks like the expensive 24 dollar one!!:lol::wacky: Well, I can't buy stuff online, and I reaaaally wanted that one. So I thought, what the hell. RLY? :blush: :awesome: Thank you :kiss: Nice job Anette! You should send me some of those! :P I SO WOULD :awesome: And thank you :blush: Anette your shirts are awesome!! and Frida your CD is awesome too!! Thank you :blush:
May 16, 201016 yr UHNETT YOUR SHIRT LOOKS AMAZING :wacky: Is there a LRLRL shirt to buy online?! :stunned:
May 17, 201016 yr No <3 Its one of a kind :wacky: The back paint sticks and pulls my hair though :\ OOH YEAAH I SO WORE IT TODAY FOR THE FIRST TIME :awesome:
May 18, 201016 yr Hey guys, I just made a LiTii shirt. No, I'm not a whale, the shirt is just too big.. it said M.. but oh well. I just use skinny jeans and it gives it a baggy shirt look. I'm making another LRLR shirt. Makin' shirts these days.. This seriously looks just like my LIT ii shirt that I bought at my 3rd concert. I paid $30 bucks for that thing. Nicely done! :P
May 18, 201016 yr I have no idea how to wash them, I used acrilic. Wash it with hands and not too hot ;)
May 18, 201016 yr This seriously looks just like my LIT ii shirt that I bought at my 3rd concert. I paid $30 bucks for that thing. Nicely done! :P Thank yer :blush: Wasn't so hard, was easier because the design was of like paint splatter. Wash it with hands and not too hot ;) :surprised: Oh okay! Thanks Nicky! :nice: I have a bit of chili on it, damn burritos.
Create an account or sign in to comment