✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Makayla

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

So, long ago, when I was browsing this thread, I saw something that I haven't found since then, but it got stuck in my mind and I couldn't wait to make one of my own. The years went by and on this very evening the dream came true:

muggif_189622322.gif

A mug full of (well, more like surrounded by) Coldplay songs!

So, long ago, when I was browsing this thread, I saw something that I haven't found since then, but it got stuck in my mind and I couldn't wait to make one of my own. The years went by and on this very evening the dream came true:

muggif_189622322.gif

OMG that's AWESOME :awesome:

I HAVE to get one! :nod:

muggif_189622322.gif

omg Frida that's so cool! :awesome:

muggif_189622322.gif

Frida! :heart:

Wow, I love that mug! :nice:

i like this topic :)

I'm making a coldplay post.r Or well... in a subtile way 'cause everybody around me thinks i'm obsessed (they just don't understand what it is to be fan of something).

I live in Amsterdam and i am very much living the life i'm wanting to live in the city I want to live in. So i'm wanting to make a poster with a picture of amsterdam (i ilke photographing). And i'm wanting to do this for 3 years now but never found a sentence witch i like to put in the poster, 'cause i want something that means something to me. And now i decided, finallyyyyy, that it's gonna be 'Life is for living'. Because i like the meaning AND because coldplay means much to me :) Everything is falling to pieces. Only thing there's left is that I have to make it (i'm waiting for a sunny day, in holland that means you can wait a long time haha). But i'd like to share my first concept with you guys...

(I want it to have a 1 meter width)

jl32uf.jpg (this is just an image from google)

i like this topic :)

I'm making a coldplay post.r Or well... in a subtile way 'cause everybody around me thinks i'm obsessed (they just don't understand what it is to be fan of something).

I live in Amsterdam and i am very much living the life i'm wanting to live in the city I want to live in. So i'm wanting to make a poster with a picture of amsterdam (i ilke photographing). And i'm wanting to do this for 3 years now but never found a sentence witch i like to put in the poster, 'cause i want something that means something to me. And now i decided, finallyyyyy, that it's gonna be 'Life is for living'. Because i like the meaning AND because coldplay means much to me :) Everything is falling to pieces. Only thing there's left is that I have to make it (i'm waiting for a sunny day, in holland that means you can wait a long time haha). But i'd like to share my first concept with you guys...

(I want it to have a 1 meter width)

jl32uf.jpg (this is just an image from google)

I look forward to seeing the final result! :nice: Good luck!