✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Makayla

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I thought some of you might like to see what my son is doing for his GCSE artwork project.

It's not finished yet, he is obviously going to colour it, and add stuff.. but I'm very impressed. He's 13.

IMG_5305.jpg

The topic is 'stars' so he immediately thought of Yellow.. (well who wouldn't? LOL!).. I hope you like it. All drawn freehand.

Oh and he says I can show you all.. I wouldn't do it otherwise. :D

Hi there : )

I stumbled upon this GREAT thread last week & watched ALL the pages !!! :rolleyes:

I have to say that ALL your homemade (or not) stuffs I saw are ABSOLUTELY ---> :awesome:

Coldplayers are SO CREATIVE & IMAGINATIVE :thumbsup:

I've also already made 2 homemade T-Shirts + homemade butterflies + lots of others Coldplay stuffs ;)

Mylo Xyloto inspired acrylic painting <3 They've really inspired with art so much the past few years, I've been inspired b them to repaint the murals in the bypasses in our little city where I live, I just need permission from the city...

I hope I have a chance some day to tell them just how much their music means to me...

IMG_4474.jpg

IMG_4473.jpg

IMG_4604.jpg

Mylo Xyloto inspired acrylic painting <3 They've really inspired with art so much the past few years, I've been inspired b them to repaint the murals in the bypasses in our little city where I live, I just need permission from the city...

I hope I have a chance some day to tell them just how much their music means to me...

IMG_4474.jpg

IMG_4473.jpg

IMG_4604.jpg

You're soo talented!