🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Show Off "Your" Coldplay!

Makayla

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I took some new pictures of my collection because i'm making a list of what i've got in pocket size, so that I can put it in my wallet and take it out whenever I'm in a cd shop wondering if i already have a version or not :)

Per era :

Pre-Parachutes :

3639766618_dccab7e5a4.jpg

Parachutes:

3638956471_60e33197de.jpg

AROBTTH:

3638957193_daee66ef03.jpg

Live 2003:

3639851542_6c8a61615e.jpg

X&Y:

3638957601_c631943026.jpg

VLVODAAHF:

3639767742_f47ca9f02e.jpg

Prospekt's March:

3640013362_619f516326.jpg

It looks like a lot of stuff, but i'm still missing too much obvious things :(

Nothing short is incredibly impressive! :stunned:

The only "obvious" exclusions to me besides the elusive Safety EP are the Lovers in Japan single, the red single of Lost!, and various VLV-era vinyls. I'm sure there's others, but that's all that jumps out to me in a collection bigger than I'll ever have. :P

Today I took some new pictures of my collection...

:: DROOL ::

I always feel a bit better when I see someone with a collection bigger than mine. Also a bit jealous to say the least. ;)

I just emailed the seller of this eBay auction asking him to please, please sell his stuff individually so i can grab just the ones I need. Those of you wanting a big collection, I guess here's your chance to do it in one big grab, hehe.

He's written that he doesn't want to sell his stuff individually.

Nicole, your stuff is just so amazing. I swear I think Coldplay would make more if you made the stuff for them to sell. :rolleyes:

Yeah, that's my question he answered in the listing...

Not sure I'd make a bid anyway--the shipping alone for bids as opposed to buy-it-now, and from what I've added up the collection isn't really worth the buy-it-now price.

Also, the guy only has 7 feedbacks, and they're all as buyer and not seller. Oh wells!

Yeah, that's my question he answered in the listing...

Not sure I'd make a bid anyway--the shipping alone for bids as opposed to buy-it-now, and from what I've added up the collection isn't really worth the buy-it-now price.

Also, the guy only has 7 feedbacks, and they're all as buyer and not seller. Oh wells!

Oh. Haha. Alright, sorry. Well, I'm sure you'll find what you're missing soon.

Thanks everyone for complementing my collection :)

Nothing short is incredibly impressive! :stunned:

The only "obvious" exclusions to me besides the elusive Safety EP are the Lovers in Japan single, the red single of Lost!, and various VLV-era vinyls. I'm sure there's others, but that's all that jumps out to me in a collection bigger than I'll ever have. :P

Well all I see are obvious exclusions. Like I don't have the regular cardsleve single for 'The Scientist' and 'Talk', I could have more 'Yellow' stuff (like the french release) and indeed, the VLVODAAHF releases are far form complete and i miss 'Trouble' promo ( vinyl and cd single ) and a The blue room promo ( also cd single + vinyl ). I'll probably never get my hands on a 'Safety EP' so i gave up on that a long time ago, so the one thing i'm desperate to find now is the 'Don't panic' 12" vinyl.

*sigh* that's the trouble of collecting you see: your collection keeps on growing and growing, but you're never pleased untill you have it all ( which is kind of impossible ), but when you have it all, there's no challenge anymore.

So right now I'll just keep on trying to fill in those obvious exclusions and maybe then i'll finally be somewhat satisfied of it :P

Well all I see are obvious exclusions. Like I don't have the regular cardsleve single for 'The Scientist' and 'Talk', I could have more 'Yellow' stuff (like the french release) and indeed, the VLVODAAHF releases are far form complete and i miss 'Trouble' promo ( vinyl and cd single ) and a The blue room promo ( also cd single + vinyl ). I'll probably never get my hands on a 'Safety EP' so i gave up on that a long time ago, so the one thing i'm desperate to find now is the 'Don't panic' 12" vinyl.

*sigh* that's the trouble of collecting you see: your collection keeps on growing and growing, but you're never pleased untill you have it all ( which is kind of impossible ), but when you have it all, there's no challenge anymore.

So right now I'll just keep on trying to fill in those obvious exclusions and maybe then i'll finally be somewhat satisfied of it :P

Ugh, I know exactly how you feel. This is why in the beginning I decided to refuse to allow myself to buy a single vinyl, even if I come across one super cheap. Because at least then I can think of it as my "CD collection" and feel satiated. I should take some new photos, too. I've gotten a few more since then. ;)

Anyway, but yeah, records are tempting. Just last week I had the VLV vinyl in my hand, but I knew that once I got one that would be it for me... :| So I put it back on the shelf!

Also, Here's a spreadsheet of all (most?) of what has been released that I received 2nd hand from another collector. You might find it useful, or heartbreaking. :D

Coldplay.xls

CD collection[/url]" and feel satiated. I should take some new photos, too. I've gotten a few more since then. ;)

Anyway, but yeah, records are tempting. Just last week I had the VLV vinyl in my hand, but I knew that once I got one that would be it for me... :| So I put it back on the shelf!

Also, Here's a spreadsheet of all (most?) of what has been released that I received 2nd hand from another collector. You might find it useful, or heartbreaking. :D

Coldplay.xls

Well I started with vinyl but it was so hard to find here at a cheap price that i started with the cd"s too. It's funny because the first cd single i bought was what if, and it turns out that that's one of the most wanted items right now :P

Well, I don't get demotivated from collecting very fast because i still tell myself that it's just an investment :smug:. But of course I can't sell one of my singles, so i catch myself buying cd singles cheap that i already have, just so i can sell it and still have a copy of it :dozey:

Life of collector ain't easy :laugh3: