January 30, 200917 yr Sounds like they are recording some more songs and an interview and then playing them in bits next week!!
January 30, 200917 yr Where is Tim? We want answers man. Tell Ben he's in trouble :angry: :P What a way to bait CP fans...and of course we'll be watching next week... Ah well, let's hope Ian and Jen are enjoying themselves :dance:
January 30, 200917 yr i think the interview's on next week. but i cant be on here every day!! :( oh well, i guess i can't see the interview live. but vlv was pretty damn beautiful. :D
January 30, 200917 yr Shady tactics from Absolute radio to make people listen next week and get more listeners, and get more traffic to the website.
January 30, 200917 yr All hopes are set on Ian and Jen now :) They will tell us all about it BEFORE monday ;) :)
January 30, 200917 yr What was all this about letting us know the set list real soon ... and then just the one song.
January 30, 200917 yr RIGHT! Since I work at Absolute Radio, I shall talk you through... -We only had permission to live webcast one song. -You can watch the video of the FULL session and interview from Monday at Absoluteradio.co.uk/coldplay
January 30, 200917 yr They keep saying how great it's going to be and how EVERYONE should be watching. They keep us waiting for like an hour. Then it's only like five minutes long?
January 30, 200917 yr They would've probably showed more songs live if Chris wouldn't have been soo damn late...... :dozey: :P
January 30, 200917 yr What was all this about letting us know the set list real soon ... and then just the one song. yeah, lol :stunned:
January 30, 200917 yr that.was.like....all that build up and then....over, just like that...:shocked2: i never thought of Chris as a minute-man!:sneaky: :bigcry: :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: Me neither :wink3:
January 30, 200917 yr RIGHT! Since I work at Absolute Radio, I shall talk you through... -We only had permission to live webcast one song. -You can watch the video of the FULL session and interview from Monday at Absoluteradio.co.uk/coldplay Hehe, you knew we'd be pissed didn't you :P. Couldn't you have BROADCAST the rest of them?!
January 30, 200917 yr RIGHT! Since I work at Absolute Radio, I shall talk you through... -We only had permission to live webcast one song. -You can watch the video of the FULL session and interview from Monday at Absoluteradio.co.uk/coldplay Well okay then, another reason to be happy, yay :dance:
January 30, 200917 yr RIGHT! Since I work at Absolute Radio, I shall talk you through... -We only had permission to live webcast one song. -You can watch the video of the FULL session and interview from Monday at Absoluteradio.co.uk/coldplay Thank you TimL!
January 30, 200917 yr RIGHT! Since I work at Absolute Radio, I shall talk you through... -We only had permission to live webcast one song. -You can watch the video of the FULL session and interview from Monday at Absoluteradio.co.uk/coldplay well then i guess that makes more sense. it just sucks. it was so awesome seeing chris live on webcast then boom, it's over. oh well, i'll watch first thing monday! thanks for the info tim!!! :D
January 30, 200917 yr I recorded the webcast but if it's going to be avilable in full next week I dont think it's worth the upload..I'm trying to take a screencap of Ian and Jen tough :D
January 30, 200917 yr RIGHT! Since I work at Absolute Radio, I shall talk you through... -We only had permission to live webcast one song. -You can watch the video of the FULL session and interview from Monday at Absoluteradio.co.uk/coldplay ooooohhh.ok :(
January 30, 200917 yr RIGHT! Since I work at Absolute Radio, I shall talk you through... -We only had permission to live webcast one song. -You can watch the video of the FULL session and interview from Monday at Absoluteradio.co.uk/coldplay Okay thanks for clarifying this up :)
January 30, 200917 yr RIGHT! Since I work at Absolute Radio, I shall talk you through... -We only had permission to live webcast one song. -You can watch the video of the FULL session and interview from Monday at Absoluteradio.co.uk/coldplay Alright, thanxx Tim!!! :nice: All good coldplay karma to Ian & Jen!!!!!!!!!! :sunny:
January 30, 200917 yr tim could you ask ben to ask him to play warning sign please? i am so sad It's the least they could do to make it up to us. :[
Create an account or sign in to comment