✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[Airing:4th] 30-Jan-09: Chris Martin at Absolute Radio - WEBCAST - 1pm (GMT)

• Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kmm1482
They would've probably showed more songs live if Chris wouldn't have been soo damn late...... :dozey: :P

very true. although not his fault :(

Oh well, we get a prolonged Coldplay week then! and theres always Steve Lamacq in a few hours!! :D

Hehe, you knew we'd be pissed didn't you :P.

Couldn't you have BROADCAST the rest of them?!

They'll be broadcast next week.

Whenever a band comes in to play, espcially a big band, the recordings of the song require approval by the label/artist before transmission. It's just the way it is in the business. We were very lucky to get a competely live broadcast at all.

Whenever a band comes in to play, espcially a big band, the recordings of the song require approval by the label/artist before transmission. It's just the way it is in the business. We were very lucky to get a competely live broadcast at all.

Perfectionist bastards..... :lol:

Well ok then :nice:

Although it was a little disappointing...

*counts down the hours to Monday already*

No worries mate :).

If its not Absolute's fault then thats OK, been listening to you guys for years I was hoping it wouldn't be some new dodgey management after you re-branded :P.

RIGHT! Since I work at Absolute Radio, I shall talk you through...

-We only had permission to live webcast one song.

-You can watch the video of the FULL session and interview from Monday at Absoluteradio.co.uk/coldplay

Thanks for letting us know!

RIGHT! Since I work at Absolute Radio, I shall talk you through...

-We only had permission to live webcast one song.

-You can watch the video of the FULL session and interview from Monday at Absoluteradio.co.uk/coldplay

No worries then. Looking forward to hearing/seeing the rest of the songs!

No worries mate :).

If its not Absolute's fault then thats OK, been listening to you guys for years I was hoping it wouldn't be some new dodgey management after you re-branded :P.

Hey, thanks!

I know people get pretty het up, we had to put an awful lot of work into getting something like this to even work at all!

We're not a 'massive' station or company, so doing something like this is a big effort. And there are limitations that we just have to adhere to, cos them's the breaks, that's just how "the business" is.

It's a little discouraging to see people being a bit rude, but it's cool, I understand, everyone's just excited and stuff. :)

I'll come back and give you all a shout when the vids are on the site, we'll be sorting them out and uploading them on Monday to absoluteradio.co.uk/coldplay.

I'll come back and give you all a shout when the vids are on the site, we'll be sorting them out and uploading them on Monday to absoluteradio.co.uk/coldplay.

Thank you :nice:

edit: did anyone see the screencap I put in the last page? :uhoh: