✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

3-Jul-2009: Rock Werchter Festival, Belgium - Tickets, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

10!! OMG! It's going to be my second.. I'm proud to be able to celebrate with you :)

we're gonna have so much fun ! although you'll have a lot of work to do with us keeping us awake, because we'll be freaking exhausted zombies when you'll see us :lol:

reporting for duty ! YES MA'AM ! :army: but to whom ? who are we gonna text if we're all there :P

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should text Guy really.. Whahaha and I will have no trouble whatsoever keeping you awake! :D I'll be so hyper, I'll keep dancing around you girls the whole day!

Do you happen to have his number by any chance ? :wink3:

:dance: exhausted or not, I'm sure we'll be dancing like crazy with you ! we'll be on such a Coldplay high ! :D

heehee countdown in your sig ! 127 days :dance: SQUEEEEEE !!

if we do count the two festival, Werchter will be my NUMBER 10 :bigcry: and i'll be with you guys !

ZOMG.. it will be my 5th, which is also worth a partayyy :dance:

we're gonna have so much fun ! although you'll have a lot of work to do with us keeping us awake, because we'll be freaking exhausted zombies when you'll see us :lol:

reporting for duty ! YES MA'AM ! :army: but to whom ? who are we gonna text if we're all there :P

someone in europe please :D to save my bill

edit will we really be THAT tired? just one gig before that :P

Well actually....

I wish I had his number!! I'd be stalking him like crazy :wacky:

he'd have his number changed long before you get to stalk him :P

ZOMG.. it will be my 5th, which is also worth a partayyy :dance:

someone in europe please :D to save my bill

edit will we really be THAT tired? just one gig before that :P

any show is worth a party :dance: Squeeeeeeeee !

we'll see who's willing to spend money on texts with us for a good cause :lol:

I think we'll be tired from all the travelling in such a short period of time :P

I'll probably be center left! Rather see Jonny more then Guy:sneaky:

It's such a long wait :( I just paid the tickets, so I hope I'll get the tickets soon :D

which isprobably why we were close to you in rotterdam :D we had no choice :(

I would love to hear you say that in real life :p

oohhh she pronounces it utterly cute, almost as cute as Chris does :blush:

which isprobably why we were close to you in rotterdam :D we had no choice :(

You had no choice? Ahhw poor you.. So you guys just had to deal with Jonny, because you had no choice? That's almost sad:P

Well when I was at the concert last October, I didn't really think about where to stand. We just went to a spot. It was my first concert of them and I had no idea where Jonny/Guy would be. And I didn't had a favorite back then:laugh3:

Did Chris ever say ongelofelijk? I missed something? :inquisitive:

Edit: crap.. Double post.. Forgot that I already posted something:p

:nice: why thank you !

I would never make fun of you because of that! :)

Your dutch is probably better then my french anyway.. :p (because you did speak french., right? Or am I absolutely wrong?:P)

I'm French :P maybe I should change my flag, it keeps confusing people !

You had no choice? Ahhw poor you.. So you guys just had to deal with Jonny, because you had no choice? That's almost sad:P

Well when I was at the concert last October, I didn't really think about where to stand. We just went to a spot. It was my first concert of them and I had no idea where Jonny/Guy would be. And I didn't had a favorite back then:laugh3:

Did Chris ever say ongelofelijk? I missed something? :inquisitive:

Edit: crap.. Double post.. Forgot that I already posted something:p

haha ! sounds like it's a bad thing.. sorry, we're very grateful we were on this side .. near the very nice cameraman :heart:

he kept saying it in Antwerp. That's actually why i know the word :D

haha ! sounds like it's a bad thing.. sorry, we're very grateful we were on this side .. near the very nice cameraman :heart:

he kept saying it in Antwerp. That's actually why i know the word :D

Good that you are grateful:smug::P

Haha, I would trade you Jonny for Guy in an instant.. You can have Guy:P

The very nice cameraman, was very nice indeed :)

Boooo! I wanted to hear Chris say that all the time:(:smug2:

I really can't wait to go see them :D

I think we'll probably head to center left.. because that's just the perfect spot. Center definitely!

watch this, it's too cute :nice:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSdA_TxD8to]YouTube - Coldplay - 2008 - Antwerp[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-T_EoYnnkc]YouTube - coldplay antwerp 04-10-2008 glass of water[/ame]

I think we'll probably head to center right.. because that's just the perfect spot. Center definitely!

watch this, it's too cute :nice:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSdA_TxD8to]YouTube - Coldplay - 2008 - Antwerp[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O-T_EoYnnkc]YouTube - coldplay antwerp 04-10-2008 glass of water[/ame]

he says it here:

and it was definitely not a bad thing, plus we more than made up for it the next day :D

Haha ahhw so cute:P

On-ke-lo-fu-luk:laugh3: Well he at least isn't afraid to say things in foreign languages :D

Gonna check the other video's now. They are sooo cute :D

I really can't remember what Chris said back in october in Rotterdam.. He did say some things, I'm sure

Edit: that last video is yours Carla? It's awesome :o Why did Chris say: "How did you do that?" He looks suprised..

Ahhwww that "The Scientist" one.. Let's call this song Onkelofeluk! "oooon kee lof luk..." Really adorable.. I wish I was there :(

It's actually mine, but you do laugh loud :P

yours is here ;)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTX8MU_FWHQ]YouTube - Coldplay antwerp 04-10-08 new song glass of water[/ame]

he was surprised because when they went off stage before the last encore, someone took the time to write COLDPLAY IS ONGELOFELIJK on a sign, and Chris saw it :D