✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

3-Jul-2009: Rock Werchter Festival, Belgium - Tickets, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

whooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I AM SOO THERE woohoooooo!!!

do you peeps realise they might do pinkpop too then :D OMG I am soo excited I may vomit :D

I hope so...cause I don't know if I can ask for holidays at work so soon :disappointed:

It would be a dream come true to see them both :heart:

denise you HAVE to come pwetty pleassssee

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This sounds so cool. Unfortunately no further concert for me this year... I couldn't afford it. Maybe they come back to Belgium next year, that would be great.

But yaaaaay for everyone who is going!!! :drummer: :wideeyed:

whooooooooooooooooooooo hooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I AM SOO THERE woohoooooo!!!

do you peeps realise they might do pinkpop too then :D OMG I am soo excited I may vomit :D

Oh shit ! let's vomit together.. :sick: sounds gross !

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

And the crowd roar DENISE DENISE DENISE ! :D

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:dance::dance::dance:

ColdplayingFest on Werchter!!

*only 15 days until pre-sale!* *bouncy bouncy bouncy*

Edit; don't want to cut down your good mood Carla, but I'm pretty sure they aren't going to do Pinkpop this year.. It's said they are doing one Festivalweekend, which is Werchter and Roskilde.. + Pinkpop's organisation made it pretty clear Coldplay isn't coming.. :cry:

But we can still hope for it tho'!!

Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

:dance::dance::dance:

ColdplayingFest on Werchter!!

*only 15 days until pre-sale!* *bouncy bouncy bouncy*

Edit; don't want to cut down your good mood Carla, but I'm pretty sure they aren't going to do Pinkpop this year.. It's said they are doing one Festivalweekend, which is Werchter and Roskilde.. + Pinkpop's organisation made it pretty clear Coldplay isn't coming.. :cry:

But we can still hope for it tho'!!

but they're gonna do another fesitval in Paris too!

but they're gonna do another fesitval in Paris too!

Seriously?! Oh man, I wish I had more money... Well.. But I'm going to try 'nd win free tickets for Pinkpop anyway..

I'm going to the Werchter gig all by myself, think it would be awesome to meet you there (or on the train towards Werchter!) are you going all 5 days or just fridays like I am?

And the crowd roar DENISE DENISE DENISE ! :D

I think I screwed up my chances of coming thanks to the days off at work I had to ask for the war child gig :P

But never say never.....aaaand I'm not working in September (well I am working but nothing to keep me stuck in Italy), tough I still have to wait to organise other things for that month :)

You go girls, I'm sure you're gonna be first row, make me proud :D

Seriously?! Oh man, I wish I had more money... Well.. But I'm going to try 'nd win free tickets for Pinkpop anyway..

I'm going to the Werchter gig all by myself, think it would be awesome to meet you there (or on the train towards Werchter!) are you going all 5 days or just fridays like I am?

that would be great hester, `i still need to look into details so we'll PM about it :)

I think I screwed up my chances of coming thanks to the days off at work I had to ask for the war child gig :P

But never say never.....aaaand I'm not working in September (well I am working but nothing to keep me stuck in Italy), tough I still have to wait to organise other things for that month :)

You go girls, I'm sure you're gonna be first row, make me proud :D

you're going there? :stunned: OMG denise, Your karma must still be ON, say hi to THE MAN forus pleassssseee :)

• 2 weeks later...