✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

3-Jul-2009: Rock Werchter Festival, Belgium - Tickets, Meetups, Reviews/Previews

Ahww that's awesome:laugh3:

Good that he saw the sign then :p

Now I reaaaally wanted to be there in Antwerp:( It must have been an awesome night!

I just keep watching the video's they are so awesome and Chris is so sweet in those :p

I'm thinking about going on the 9th of september too, but I'm not really sure tho..

• Replies 571
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's actually mine, but you do laugh loud :P

yours is here ;)

he was surprised because when they went off stage before the last encore, someone took the time to write COLDPLAY IS ONGELOFELIJK on a sign, and Chris saw it :D

woopps... sorry bout that, i meant ours :P

Ahww that's awesome:laugh3:

Good that he saw the sign then :p

Now I reaaaally wanted to be there in Antwerp:( It must have been an awesome night!

I just keep watching the video's they are so awesome and Chris is so sweet in those :p

I'm thinking about going on the 9th of september too, but I'm not really sure tho..

He is too sweet :nice:

I'm dying to go, but that's a definite no for us.. we've planned so much gigs already ! :P

woopps... sorry bout that, i meant ours :P

it is definitely ours :nice: I feel like reading our reviews and everything ! :bigcry:

He is too sweet :nice:

I'm dying to go, but that's a definite no for us.. we've planned so much gigs already ! :P

I've got the same problem.. I'm going to see them twice this year and I that's kinda enough.. And you are even going to see them like.. 5 times:P

I'm slowly getting really addicted to Coldplay:laugh3:

Just seeing that video's you posted again and again.. Ahhww :D

^ I recently did that :rolleyes:

and then that:bigcry:

I have time to kill, I'm gonna do this now :wacky:

I've got the same problem.. I'm going to see them twice this year and I that's kinda enough.. And you are even going to see them like.. 5 times:P

I'm slowly getting really addicted to Coldplay:laugh3:

Just seeing that video's you posted again and again.. Ahhww :D

once you started, you can never stop :lol:

I have time to kill, I'm gonna do this now :wacky:

once you started, you can never stop :lol:

I think I'm gonna read the reviews now too :D Got nothing else important to do anyways :) I'm gonna find the reviews! No idea where, but I'm gonna find them :p

Once you started, you can never stop? Nooo:\ Then I'll be stuck to Coldplay forever! (Not that it is a bad thing:laugh3:)

Ahhhh can't wait!

I think I'm gonna read the reviews now too :D Got nothing else important to do anyways :) I'm gonna find the reviews! No idea where, but I'm gonna find them :p

Once you started, you can never stop? Nooo:\ Then I'll be stuck to Coldplay forever! (Not that it is a bad thing:laugh3:)

Ahhhh can't wait!

You can find all the reviews of all members who posted on this forum, here on wikicoldplay

:D I read ours this afternoon ! aaawwwww the memories :bigcry: I wanna go back in time !

Squeeeeeeeeeee ! :blush: hehe I had to let that one out because of what you just said !

I was talking about it with Denise. about meeting the guys backstage at the festival :wacky: that's possible right ? :lol: the area is less restricted.. I hope!

Squeeeeeeeeeee ! :blush: hehe I had to let that one out because of what you just said !

I was talking about it with Denise. about meeting the guys backstage at the festival :wacky: that's possible right ? :lol: the area is less restricted.. I hope!

Ohwwww.. Maybe they are gonna watch The Killers perform :sneaky:

You 2 can get Mr Berryman, I will take either Chrissy or Jonny! Or both.. That will be even better:laugh3:

*Presses the forward button*

Come on time.. Go faster!

You 2 can get Mr Berryman, I will take either Chrissy or Jonny! Or both.. That will be even better:laugh3:

Exactly !! they gotta enjoy themselves a bit before going back on tour ! :D

I'll take Will too then :whip:

I wish I had a Delorean :lol:

i'll move through bushes and trees i don't care :wacko: :army:

mahahaha that's okay, we;ve had chrissy already so he;s all yours, i;m in for willy and Guy :wacky: uhoh what just happened in here?

Exactly !! they gotta enjoy themselves a bit before going back on tour ! :D

I'll take Will too then :whip:

I wish I had a Delorean :lol:

They got to enjoy themself indeed:D

You wish you had a what? Delorean? What's that:embarassed:

i'll move through bushes and trees i don't care

mahahaha that's okay, we;ve had chrissy already so he;s all yours, i;m in for willy and Guy uhoh what just happened in here?

Bushes, tree's, rivers, lake's, sea's, whatever it takes we'll get there:army:

Yay I'll get recycled Chrissy, touched by many people.. Including Jonny:lol:

I don't mind, as long as I get both:P

What just happened? Like Chavi said.. Offtopic pervy stuff:crown: