✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

*raises eyebrow* ?

No, no. Something very boring but dear to my heart. My younger son's nickname is JB but only b/c his dad mis-remembered his own grand-pa's 1st name George. We always joke that we'd rather have a JB than a GB.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no. Something very boring but dear to my heart. My younger son's nickname is JB but only b/c his dad mis-remembered his own grand-pa's 1st name George. We always joke that we'd rather have a JB than a GB.

Aw, not boring at all. Kind of sweet.

(And hey, i'd rather have a JB than a GB too,lol. ;))

Really? According to whom? Nothing against GB but JB's riffs make me want to do things I'm to shy to describe here.

Haha, nice!!:

I'm really not a fangirl, but it's fun to joke and daydream. So I'll repost what I said in another thread. Guy is more like the guy who knows he's hot. Jonny seems the opposite, and I go for guys who don't know it. :)

But it really is (mostly) about his guitar playing!

Haha, nice!!:

I'm really not a fangirl, but it's fun to joke and daydream. So I'll repost what I said in another thread. Guy is more like the guy who knows he's hot. Jonny seems the opposite, and I go for guys who don't know it. :)

Put me down for preferring a JB! :)

Haha, nice!!:

Exactly! That humility thing gets me every time.

I think JB can do really dirty things as well :D It reminds me of this funny interview at The Edge, I love such people :laugh3: I mean, you don't see it, but you know that there is something dirty inside :wink3:

How about the VLV interview with Triple J, or is it Triple M? Anyway it's Australian. He said if he wasn't in Coldplay, he would be a king gardener b/c he likes hoes. LOL Jonny's got a dirty sense of humor alright.:laugh3:

How about the VLV interview with Triple J, or is it Triple M? Anyway it's Australian. He said if he wasn't in Coldplay, he would be a king gardener b/c he likes hoes. LOL Jonny's got a dirty sense of humor alright.:laugh3:

Chris and Jonny visited a radio station in 2005 for an interview where the DJ asked Jonny if he was dating. Jonny answered with a very funny eh... kind of answer, and Chris added that Jonny was doing wonders for the sex trade in America and that he spent most of his royalties on it. :laugh3:

I wish I could figure a way to link this interview. It's KISS 106.1 interview from 8/16/2005 (or 16-8-2005 for our European counterparts :))

It's not just that interview. He doesn't do it often, but every once in a great while he drops a line like that in interviews.

:lol:

Chris and Jonny visited a radio station in 2005 for an interview where the DJ asked Jonny if he was dating. Jonny answered with a very funny eh... kind of answer, and Chris added that Jonny was doing wonders for the sex trade in America and that he spent most of his royalties on it. :laugh3:

I wish I could figure a way to link this interview. It's KISS 106.1 interview from 8/16/2005 (or 16-8-2005 for our European counterparts :))

Brilliant :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3: