✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PoC is not really to my taste, but it's not the worst song in the world.

Rihanna, imo, is doing a pretty decent job in the song. Her voice goes quite well with Chris' when they sing "and on and on and on". It's too bad she can't do the same live.

As for the cover, though I don't like it, I won't pay it too much heed.

When will this f!@#ing song just go away?

I don't know why, but I read it "floating" :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

And I thought: "Is she talking about Us Against The World?!" :confused:

:laugh3:

BTW... I don't mind the song :nice:

I mind new non-coldplayers who will appear after it's released :blank:

^ :nod:

I wonder what they were thinking when they made P.O.C.. :thinking:

''Hmm.. This song needs a girl in it..Hey guys! Let's get Rihanna, which you all know our fans love, and make her sing basically the whole song! - best idea evur!''

^:nod::lol:

I hope Us Against The World NEVER goes away. I love that song!

Yeah, this will probably bring new fans to Coldplay, but they didn't need a pop princess, no pun intended, to accomplish that. Their music has always spoken for itself.

Unfortunately it brings my sister to Coldplay :thinking: . It's kind of tragedy for me, when she's talking about her music - "Katy Perry, One Direction, Coldplay".

GAH!!

Well, maybe she'll discover their older music and her taste will improve,lol.

Unfortunately it brings my sister to Coldplay :thinking: . It's kind of tragedy for me, when she's talking about her music - "Katy Perry, One Direction, Coldplay".

Ugh. You need to show her some older Coldplay music. :D

My brother who is 9 years, usually likes techno and crappy music.. Now he likes Paradise. :facepalm: Of all the great songs they have, he likes Paradise..Hopefully his taste in music goes better. :)

^ Well, this is exactly what I was talking about :nod:

Some of these kids will only listen to 2 or 3 songs that are closer to their "taste in music" until these songs are famous... In many cases without liking any of the others. In a year, they'll have already forgotten them.

And then it ends up you can't go to their concert in your country because these people already own all the tickets. :facepalm: Whatever...

I wonder what they were thinking when they made P.O.C.. :thinking:

''Hmm.. This song needs a girl in it..Hey guys! Let's get Rihanna, which you all know our fans love, and make her sing basically the whole song! - best idea evur!''

Yeah, this will probably bring new fans to Coldplay, but they didn't need a pop princess, no pun intended, to accomplish that. Their music has always spoken for itself.

i don't think it's that they "needed" Rihanna so much as they wanted her to be in it, nor did they do it to bring in more fans. if they like her music and the way she sings, then it doesn't matter what the fans think. some people won't like the song no matter what, but that doesn't mean that Coldplay was in any way wrong for asking her to sing if it's something they really wanted.

is it my impression or the colours of the graffity wall on the PoC cover look brighter than usual (like in the MX booklet)? :thinking:

And am I the only one who likes PoC more than Sparks, Green Eyes or similar songs? :escaping: