✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jonny is great anyway and I like his dirty sense of humor :laugh3: I mean, he looks innocent and I wouldn't think that about him. You know, I'm addicted to Guy and I think he knows that he's a handsome man and if you look at him you can see that he's a little pervert, haha :laugh3:

Dianne is just having the best week

On tour wth Coldplay ‏ @oxfamontour

Chris Martin meets our oxfam volunteers :) #lovefoodhateinjustice http://twitpic.com/9hckhb

9hckhb

FYI:

Dianne Silver ‏ @LFDianne

Excited to volunteer with Oxfam tonight @coldplay #lovefoodhateinjustice

Go forth and live our dreams, Dianne :D

Chris and Jonny visited a radio station in 2005 for an interview where the DJ asked Jonny if he was dating. Jonny answered with a very funny eh... kind of answer, and Chris added that Jonny was doing wonders for the sex trade in America and that he spent most of his royalties on it. :laugh3:

I wish I could figure a way to link this interview. It's KISS 106.1 interview from 8/16/2005 (or 16-8-2005 for our European counterparts :))

I totally know which interview you're referring to, a very pregnant female DJ at home and her hubby DJ at the studio. It's 1 of my favorite Chris-Jonny interviews. In fact, I just recently re-uploaded it in MM at someone's request.

Here's the link for anyone interested http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29641

youtu.be/LVr4UP9ntLs[/url]

8:42 AM

In my 13 years as a Coldplay fan, this if one of the absolute COOLEST things I've EVER seen, and I've seen a LOT!!!!! Nice work, boys!:D

Tash, any idea who tweeted this?

And if there's an mp3 i MM, I want!:D

In my 13 years as a Coldplay fan, this if one of the absolute COOLEST things I've EVER seen, and I've seen a LOT!!!!! Nice work, boys!:D

I can rip it for you if you like. Not sure in which part of MM to put it though

Well, this is a thread for Coldplay's tweets so guess who tweeted it! ;)

Well, this is a thread for Coldplay's tweets so guess who tweeted it! ;)

Well duh,lol. I meant did anyone sign it. But you'd have posted that if they had, so I'm guessing no initials. I just remember Jonny saying that License Ti Ill was a formative album for him, so wouldn't be surprised if he had something to do with it.

I'm not the fan who puts things on repeat, but I've listened to it three times now,lol. Just gorgeous!

How are they even able to turn such a party-hard song into something so heartbreakingly beautiful?! :bigcry:

*sniffles*

Awwww I agree.

That was so beautiful. :wacky: :cry:

How are they even able to turn such a party-hard song into something so heartbreakingly beautiful?! :bigcry:

*sniffles*

It was stunning. I had chills. And the crowd singalong was so moving and awesome. When we talked with Chris before the show, he said they were working on something for Adam. And they sure came through with that!

here[/url] :)

THank you! Saw it on the FB group too. I'm still so VERY impressed with it.

I posted it to my FB timeline and it only got one comment. The comment was from my former drummer, an amazing and tasteful musician but not really a Coldplay fan. The comment was "Class!" He's now re-exploring Coldplay.

Well done, boys. :D