✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Xyloband guy seems to like Square One, he tweeted the song and asked for Chris to bring it back to the set. I agree, that's the best song on X&Y :nod:

It was such a chilling opener on the Twisted Logic tour. I'd LOVE to hear it live again!

* You're.

;)

Haha, I KNEW you'd do that.

Square One and Politik are tied for top opener for me. I'd love to hear both back in the list. But I'm not going to complain no matter what they play, and they won't open with a song from a previous album.

Square One and Politik are tied for top opener for me. I'd love to hear both back in the list. But I'm not going to complain no matter what they play, and they won't open with a song from a previous album.

Who, me? :p

At least I got the grammar right in my title :D

:cool:

The problem with square one is that it doesn't really fit anywhere but the opener. They played it once or twice at the start of the Viva tour and it just seemed out of place in the middle of the set IMO.

Yes you. All you're friends know. Their talking about it as we speak. :p Thats just how it goe's, I guess. Who's fault it that???

(Oh, GOD it hurts to type like that,lol.)

HAHA! Please don't show that to Brent! :facepalm: or maybe do! :laugh3:

The problem with square one is that it doesn't really fit anywhere but the opener. They played it once or twice at the start of the Viva tour and it just seemed out of place in the middle of the set IMO.

Yup. It was designed as an opener. I'd love to hear it again, but there are better mid-set songs. I just want to relive the good old days,lol. Those days are gone. But the 'good new days' are just as great in their own way. Politik, on the other hand, fits anywhere in a set, so might come back.