✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

Yup. It was designed as an opener. I'd love to hear it again, but there are better mid-set songs. I just want to relive the good old days,lol. Those days are gone. But the 'good new days' are just as great in their own way. Politik, on the other hand, fits anywhere in a set, so might come back.

I'm sure Politik won't be gone long. Anyway, each new touring leg always brings 1 or 2 songs in the set that really surprise me. I never thought they'd play Sparks again before they busted it out in 2007, and I think inclusions like Daylight and Warning Sign were a big surprise to a lot of people when they appeared on the MX tour after years of not being played. Short of some of the older B-Sides, I think pretty much everything still has a shot (however slim;)) of turning up at some point.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure Politik won't be gone long. Anyway, each new touring leg always brings 1 or 2 songs in the set that really surprise me. I never thought they'd play Sparks again before they busted it out in 2007, and I think inclusions like Daylight and Warning Sign were a big surprise to a lot of people when they appeared on the MX tour after years of not being played. Short of some of the older B-Sides, I think pretty much everything still has a shot (however slim;)) of turning up at some point.

Especially with Phil tweeting and taking song suggestions, some of which have already come out (WS). They can't play every great song every night. Unless they book an arena for about six weeks, really work out, don't mind their fingers falling off and do a LOT of rehearsing,lol.

Yup. It was designed as an opener. I'd love to hear it again, but there are better mid-set songs. I just want to relive the good old days,lol. Those days are gone. But the 'good new days' are just as great in their own way. Politik, on the other hand, fits anywhere in a set, so might come back.

Well it could be the opener of the encore, I guess it could fit, just put clocks to the middle of the set and put Square One there, just before Fix You.

Yes you. All you're friends know. Their talking about it as we speak. :p Thats just how it goe's, I guess. Who's fault it that???

(Oh, GOD it hurts to type like that,lol.)

I must resist fixing this. D:

UGH, I hate it when people do that... you're on the frigging internet, look it up if you don't know how to spell the GD word!!! :veryangry2:

EXACTLY!!

Do you have any idea how many times people type 'Tracy' whenn talking to me? Even though my name is right in front of them? Makes me crazy,lol!