✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New tweet!!

coldplay We've just heard that Coldplay's free live album - http://bit.ly/getlrlrl - has already been downloaded 3.5m times. Wowser! Anchorman

10 minutes ago from web

... and those 3.5m do not include the downloads from our 320kbps mirror!!! :lol: :stunned:

Aw shit I didn't think about that ! :stunned:

What a great success guys ! :clap:

WOW!!!!! Holy hell thats a lot! Me thinks Coldplay has a lot of secret fans :P

Mh mh yes, lot of closet fans :sneaky:

i just realized that they are in NYC now and if Jonny is staying at his new apt then I am about 5 blocks from there right now.

Im at work but maybe I should go to the starbucks that is right near the apt...

i just realized that they are in NYC now and if Jonny is staying at his new apt then I am about 5 blocks from there right now.

ohoh :D stalker ;)

Awesome ! :D

Mwahahah Coldplay is back ruling the world :crown: :singer: :guitarist: :drummer:

and yes I did just reallywant to use those smilies :P

C'mon one more post Guy, before I go to bed.

Yeah one more pic Guy ! :dance:

Wow what time is it for you ? :stunned:

I say after work you probably will need a coffee, and there just happens to be a starbucks in the vicinity of "one said's Apt", and thou shall feel the need to have something HOT, so what's the harm in one individual strolling into a public place, and maybe, just maybe, some HOT Guitar player may feel the need for some HOT as well, and BAM you two happen to bump into each other spilling said HOTNESS on each other, prompting said Guitar player to ask you back to said APT, to clean up after the HOTNESS:laugh3::laugh3::P

I say after work you probably will need a coffee, and there just happens to be a starbucks in the vicinity of "one said's Apt", and thou shall feel the need to have something HOT, so what's the harm in one individual strolling into a public place, and maybe, just maybe, some HOT Guitar player may feel the need for some HOT as well, and BAM you two happen to bump into each other spilling said HOTNESS on each other, prompting said Guitar player to ask you back to said APT, to clean up after the HOTNESS:laugh3::laugh3::P

ROFL

Perfect food for a fanfic ... :laugh3:

Haha - the guys behind the counter can't work out why all of a sudden the Starbucks becomes extremely busy with people mysteriously all wearing Coldplay tshirts, all staring out of the window day and all night :P

Haha - the guys behind the counter can't work out why all of a sudden the Starbucks becomes extremely busy with people mysteriously all wearing Coldplay tshirts, all staring out of the window day and all night :P

hahaha.That would be hilarious

I find it rather interesting the comments @Coldplay are now getting: Random ExamplePicture1-2.png

I think twitter is brilliant because I means that they can have more control because there isn't personal messaging. And allows us the fans to feel like we can get to know them alot more and have the chance to talk to them maybe.

^^ haha

some ppl's comments on there are kind of dumb and annoying....like wtf?!

I totally agree Liz :dozey:

I'm so pissed when I see some totally useless comments, or people who ask questions... Seriously do they think that Guy's gonna answer them ? :angry:

I think that only real fans could post on Coldplay's twitter ! :smug: