✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy has post another pic of NY, it's trully beautiful!!

:cool: :smug:

:cry: It won't show anymore!

Guy is probably on his own incognito...

Will is snoozing on a sofa somewhere.....

Jonny is hanging out at the Starbucks....

Chris is pacing the floor wondering if his hair is out of place.....

:laugh3:

I love how Guy just wanders around cities by himself. He did it in Chicago! Mel saw him. :smug: :dance: I like to stroll down Michigan Ave and think about how Guy did the same. :lol:

Things take a funky turn. This sounds like the song The Meters never wrote. R#42 http://twitpic.com/5krkz

936694788d0567702879a13.jpg

I love that shirt Jonny's wearing. Looks so comfy. How is it that he makes GRAY look soooo good? :wink3: When that shirt is too worn out for him, I WANT IT!!!!! Unwashed please. :wacky:

9392061.jpg

I've uploaded it :D

:wacky::heart::kiss:

SEX:lol::lol::lol::P:P:P

:shocked2: I didn't know that Guy needs such services ! :wink3:

I love how Guy just wanders around cities by himself. He did it in Chicago! Mel saw him. :smug: :dance: I like to stroll down Michigan Ave and think about how Guy did the same. :lol:

Aww I love that too !

Who's this lucky Mel ? ;)

:shocked2: I didn't know that Guy needs such services !

That's what I was saying: They (fans) make a pass at him in Twitter saying things like "I wanna fuck you", because they think he could need their services (whores). Understand? I think I wasn't so clear...

But obviously he doesn't need, cause he must have many girls around him, giving him what he needs (sex), without paying for it.

That's what I was saying: They (fans) make a pass at him in Twitter saying things like "I wanna fuck you", because they think he could need their services (whores). Understand? I think I wasn't so clear...

But obviously he doesn't need, cause he must have many girls around him, giving him what he needs (sex), without paying for it.

Uh last line... I have been there, done that:laugh3::laugh3:... well, maybe not in real life:\

Haha I was joking ! :D

I'm not that stupid ;)

I didn't see such comments ! :stunned: And I hope he has one girl, that'd be enough :P

so I'm going down to NYC tomorrow til Sunday.Who knows.I might meet them ;)

Good luck ! ;)

You should go to their Hartford gig on saturday and then we'd definitely see each other :D

yeah I should.but this was a last minute decision.Believe me friends and I were a bit tipsy and decided to drive down and spend a few days.Plus, I'm already going to two shows and can't really afford more now...:)

You know, I saw all the tweets @Coldplay was getting when Guy was tweeting from NYC, and some people were leaving their phone numbers. "Hey, I'm in NYC too! Call me at 408590... and we can hang"

Firstly, Guy is most likely not going to return your call. And by most likely I mean he definitely won't.

Secondly, that's not even safe to put your phone number out in public like that!