✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to admit this, but I'm almost 98% sure I know where the band is.

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who recognized Matt? !

As soon as I clicked on the picture, I had an immediate idea. LOL. I love Coldplay so effing much dammit.

NEW ONE!

ahhhh! ooh, a secret spot :wink3:

I hate to admit this, but I'm almost 98% sure I know where the band is.

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one who recognized Matt? !

As soon as I clicked on the picture, I had an immediate idea. LOL. I love Coldplay so effing much dammit.

haha i'm bad at guessing...where do u think they are?!

Well..

That Matt is Matt Romano. He's an everything for The Strokes. He's best friends with the band, he is Fabrizio's drum guy, and he actually is the drummer in Albert's band (when Albert plays solo). I should disclose that I am a MASSIVE Strokes fan, so I can spot Matt. I can't believe he's friends with Coldplay. I would have never guessed...

And the background, well it looks like where Matt and The Strokes are based out of. I've never been there, and I'm just taking a guess.

Well..

That Matt is Matt Romano. He's an everything for The Strokes. He's best friends with the band, he is Fabrizio's drum guy, and he actually is the drummer in Albert's band (when Albert plays solo). I should disclose that I am a MASSIVE Strokes fan, so I can spot Matt. I can't believe he's friends with Coldplay. I would have never guessed...

And the background, well it looks like where Matt and The Strokes are based out of. I've never been there, and I'm just taking a guess.

lol that's awesome u knew that! i kind of follow The Strokes, but now that u mention it, Matt does look a tad bit familiar lol

lol that's awesome u knew that! i kind of follow The Strokes, but now that u mention it, Matt does look a tad bit familiar lol

I know, I just tweeted back "send my regards to Matt R. and his friends" LOL.

All of Coldplay and all of The Strokes could very well be hanging out together at this very moment, drinking beers, making jokes. How Planet Earth has not spontaneously combusted, I don't know.

How I haven't spontaneously combusted? I don't know! They are my two favorite bands, their music is responsible for a very large portion of my well-being!!

I know, I just tweeted back "send my regards to Matt R. and his friends" LOL.

All of Coldplay and all of The Strokes could very well be hanging out together at this very moment, drinking beers, making jokes. How Planet Earth has not spontaneously combusted, I don't know.

How I haven't spontaneously combusted? I don't know! They are my two favorite bands, their music is responsible for a very large portion of my well-being!!

lol nice! :D oh this tweet is sending me over the edge! i've already spontaneously combusted ever since Guy started tweeting and posting pics!! :bomb:

Well..

:surprised: wow that's so cool that you know all of that .. yeah I had no idea who that guy was.

lol nice! :D oh this tweet is sending me over the edge! i've already spontaneously combusted ever since Guy started tweeting and posting pics!! :bomb:

I love that Guy is tweeting now. I just remember the tweet "just told the band about tweeting..." and then I could picture Guy taking the phone or the computer saying "hmm, what is this Twitter business" and then after three tweets he's just like "OMG I'm addicted," and won't give Anchorman or R42 back the account, hence his super random tweets (I especially love the bed and the apple on the lamp, hahah!)

I just started tweeting, twittering last week, and I've already got like 30 updates, lol.

Also, if Guy is where I think he is, then it's not so secret, because that place is to Strokes fans what the Bakery is to Coldplay fans. But I'm not 100% sure if that's the place..

I love that Guy is tweeting now. I just remember the tweet "just told the band about tweeting..." and then I could picture Guy taking the phone or the computer saying "hmm, what is this Twitter business" and then after three tweets he's just like "OMG I'm addicted," and won't give Anchorman or R42 back the account, hence his super random tweets (I especially love the bed and the apple on the lamp, hahah!)

I just started tweeting, twittering last week, and I've already got like 30 updates, lol.

Also, if Guy is where I think he is, then it's not so secret, because that place is to Strokes fans what the Bakery is to Coldplay fans. But I'm not 100% sure if that's the place..

:lol: yah that is funny!

haha i could totally picture that as well!! :D his tweets are too adorable lol

yeah, i just started using twitter again just because of them! :laugh3: anyway, wow, that's awesome the Strokes have something equivalent to the Bakery! :dance: aww man, i really want to run into them in the city now lol

haha i could totally picture that as well!! :D his tweets are too adorable lol

yeah, i just started using twitter again just because of them! :laugh3: anyway, wow, that's awesome the Strokes have something equivalent to the Bakery! :dance: aww man, i really want to run into them in the city now lol

I know, it would just be a very cool situation wouldn't it! He should post more pictures!

Yeah, I suppose some stupid people think that Guy's gonna answer them. Let them think it.

And the hooker-fans must think that their services could be usefull for Guy. OMG! At least I have some minutes of fun reading that.

Haha :lol:

What kind of services you're talking about ? :P

Why NY tho?.....Do they have a show there?

Since they have so many shows in the close surrounding states, they set up a home base in NYC and fly out to each concert from there, then fly back after the show is finished. It's more homey to them. I wonder if Chris will get his hair cut while in NY, I hope not:) Also Gwyneth is taking 2 weeks off from shooting IronMan2 and is supposed to be with Chris during this time.

i agree, Perrine! I'm loving the way Chris' hair is right now :D

MEEE TOOO. I actually like his look from that music awards show where he sang TALK and went out into the audience, nice:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w6YF_rYfmG0]YouTube - Coldplay - Talk ( Live at 48th Grammy Awards 2006)[/ame]