✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay's Twitter

Pris

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what qualifies someone to be a real fan then?? :stunned:

Not touching the "real fan" issue, but I do think the people who post coherent comments that don't smell of desperation and immaturity should only be allowed to post. Wishful thinking, I know, but all the "OMGZ, GUY UR SOOO HAWT!!! MARRY ME!!" tweets are annoying, and quite frankly, embarrassing. I mean, I know a lot of us are smitten with the man (I know I am!), but come on. People should at least try to show some maturity when responding to his tweets. Use of humor is cool. Letting him know you appreciate his work is cool. Fueling his enthusiasm for Twitter is cool. Telling him you want to get deep in his pants or roll in his bed - no matter how true the feeling may be :lol: - is not so cool.

Or maybe I'm just showing my age. *cough*

Not touching the "real fan" issue, but I do think the people who post coherent comments that don't smell of desperation and immaturity should only be allowed to post. Wishful thinking, I know, but all the "OMGZ, GUY UR SOOO HAWT!!! MARRY ME!!" tweets are annoying, and quite frankly, embarrassing. I mean, I know a lot of us are smitten with the man (I know I am!), but come on. People should at least try to show some maturity when responding to his tweets. Use of humor is cool. Letting him know you appreciate his work is cool. Fueling his enthusiasm for Twitter is cool. Telling him you want to get deep in his pants or roll in his bed - no matter how true the feeling may be :lol: - is not so cool.

I guess we're on the same side then ;) :)

Although I sometimes come across a little crazy as well, I usually try not to show it too obviously, which in case of Guy, isn't so easy all the time :laugh3:

I guess we're on the same side then ;) :)

Although I sometimes come across a little crazy as well, I usually try not to show it too obviously, which in case of Guy, isn't so easy all the time :laugh3:

I hear you! I think the wild and craziness is perfect for the Coldplaying forums. This is where I can let my inner perv run wild and free. :sneaky: I won't ever hesitate to express my Guy-perviness here. But on the Coldplay Twitter where Guy can actually read it? Never! I'd rather run through hell with gasoline panties on.

I hear you and also you Kirsten.

I think Guy is rather hot and believe me my fanasty concerning him can run rather wild. Would I post any thing like that on twitter were he might read it - noooooo way!!!

P.

I hear you! I think the wild and craziness is perfect for the Coldplaying forums. This is where I can let my inner perv run wild and free. :sneaky: I won't ever hesitate to express my Guy-perviness here. But on the Coldplay Twitter where Guy can actually read it? Never! I'd rather run through hell with gasoline panties on.

:lol:

exactly! Amen to everything u said b4 it too!

the first pic i commented on the one with him and the glasses, the first tweet he did.....well i said something like "Guy, welcome to twitter, dear" and then i saw and looked at it again and some girl right after me wrote someting like "the nerd is turning me on, im so horny"

PLEASE do NOT act like a lonely/ desperate whore on twitter where he can read it!!!:dozey:!!!!

and yeah this forum is perfect....:sneaky: god knows i am i have huge fangirl antics on here :P but no way im i gonna act like a retard esp. with him possibly reading these things :dozey:

thats my 2 cents......i shut up now !:P

Never shut up, Liz! Your antics make things come to life. :D

I just realized that Guy could very well lurk here on Coldplaying and still read all our perviness. But since we don't know that for sure, it's okay. We KNOW Guy is on Twitter. Therefore, we ought to behave ourselves...to some degree, anyway. :cool:

PLEASE do NOT act like a lonely/ desperate whore on twitter where he can read it!!!!!!!

Right? Unless they really ARE loney/desperate whores. Then maybe they're just being themselves?

Let me hush... :lol:

I agree :\ Although I did regretfully tweet some stuff about Will being hot.. but only because everyone was commenting on the picture with comments like "scary" & I felt like I needed to show him that he was loved.. but I have since decided not to do that because it is a little embarrasing to see comments like "OMGZ GUY SEX ME PLZ" so I would never write something like that for Will.. no matter how much I love him.

also.. just saw this comment on the jack nicholson pic

We think we know where you are...

creepy

:uhoh: that is REALLY creepy.

i believe i commented one of the pictures of Guy with "blahblahwordshere... sexxxyyyyy!", but i don't think that's taking it nearly as far as some of the other people. and at least i speak proper english. :rolleyes:

edit: ok, so it was "nice shirt- sexxxyyyy!! :D".

I agree :\ Although I did regretfully tweet some stuff about Will being hot.. but only because everyone was commenting on the picture with comments like "scary" & I felt like I needed to show him that he was loved.. but I have since decided not to do that because it is a little embarrasing to see comments like "OMGZ GUY SEX ME PLZ" so I would never write something like that for Will.. no matter how much I love him.

also.. just saw this comment on the jack nicholson pic

creepy

O! what a creeper :uhoh:

but anyway...........i think he was looking for records for his jukebox if he is wandering NY in antique shops! :smart: so cute! :wacky: :heart:

So what qualifies someone to be a real fan then?? :stunned:

I was kidding Kirsten ;)

It'd be so hard to choose real fans :stunned:

Haha no don't worry I'm 18 and I think exactly the same !

It's so annoying to see this kind of comments... and I don't want Guy to stop Tweetering because of these :embarassed:

But I'm proud of the Coldplayers, they post smart messages, and really show how they know well and love Coldplay :)

:lol:

exactly! Amen to everything u said b4 it too!

the first pic i commented on the one with him and the glasses, the first tweet he did.....well i said something like "Guy, welcome to twitter, dear" and then i saw and looked at it again and some girl right after me wrote someting like "the nerd is turning me on, im so horny"

PLEASE do NOT act like a lonely/ desperate whore on twitter where he can read it!!!:dozey:!!!!

and yeah this forum is perfect....:sneaky: god knows i am i have huge fangirl antics on here :P but no way im i gonna act like a retard esp. with him possibly reading these things :dozey:

thats my 2 cents......i shut up now !:P

No don't shut up Liz ! I second that ! ;)

So we keep perv thoughts for the forum, and clever/funny ones for Twitter :D

i just realized that they are in NYC now and if Jonny is staying at his new apt then I am about 5 blocks from there right now.

Im at work but maybe I should go to the starbucks that is right near the apt...

haha I'm living in NYC as well and have been in the lookout for them all day. i even considered not going to my internship or leaving early :laugh3: unfortunately, i didn't run into them :confused:

see.. like that's just a normal sentance. "watching the sun go down blah blah" just normal words... but for some reason.. when it's coming from Guy, I just find it so freakin adorable! :wacky:

oh i agree! he makes it seem more endearing and romantic lol :wacky:

haha I'm living in NYC as well and have been in the lookout for them all day. i even considered not going to my internship or leaving early :laugh3: unfortunately, i didn't run into them :confused:

oh i agree! he makes it seem more endearing and romantic lol :wacky:

:wacky::lol::wink3:Guy....:heart:

I totally agree Liz :dozey:

I'm so pissed when I see some totally useless comments, or people who ask questions... Seriously do they think that Guy's gonna answer them ? :angry:

Yeah, I suppose some stupid people think that Guy's gonna answer them. Let them think it.

And the hooker-fans must think that their services could be usefull for Guy. OMG! At least I have some minutes of fun reading that.

Yeah, I suppose some stupid people think that Guy's gonna answer them. Let them think it.

And the hooker-fans must think that their services could be usefull for Guy. OMG! At least I have some minutes of fun reading that.

:laugh3:you make the best of everything!:lol::)

I totally agree Liz :dozey:

I'm so pissed when I see some totally useless comments, or people who ask questions... Seriously do they think that Guy's gonna answer them ? :angry:

I think that only real fans could post on Coldplay's twitter ! :smug:

ahahahah i asked him a question :laugh3::D not a dumb one though, like "do u have a facebook? can u add me so we can chat?" ( no offense if anyone on here asked that lol) i asked him about the antique shop...i really do want to know b/c i love those type of stores...but i know he's not gonna answer it :D:\ it's worth a try though!