✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

hidden glass of water video

professa95

i may have lived under a rock for the past 2 weeks but i never seen this video of glass of water and have never heard of its release [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAJ9mF4p5Lw&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Coldplay - Glass of Water live 2008 [Coldplayvideo][/ame] [media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAJ9mF4p5Lw&feature=channel_page [ /media]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAJ9mF4p5Lw&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Coldplay - Glass of Water live 2008 [Coldplayvideo][/ame]

I think media codes doesn't work anymore, that's why I copied!!

Thanks professa95!

[media] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFCyouRX4kY&feature=channel_page]YouTube - Coldplay - Lovers in Japan Official Music Video (live version) [Coldplayvideo][/ame] [ /media]

thats another one noone mentions where this was it wasnt released on coldplay.com and its very good quality

• 1 month later...

Its not a music video it is directly off of the 4Music show with Coldplay. Coldplayvideo (per usual) took this video off my page and uploaded it exactly as it was on his own. Here is my copy with better quality

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CtPiAJwvOMg]YouTube - Coldplay Glass Of Water [bEST AVAILABLE][/ame]

Well it's not that you don't own the content therefore you cannot watermark, you can watermark your videos and it wouldn't make a difference whether the content is not yours or the content is not yours and watermarked to those running through YouTube and removing videos. But if that's your reasoning, fair enough.

Well it's not that you don't own the content therefore you cannot watermark, you can watermark your videos and it wouldn't make a difference whether the content is not yours or the content is not yours and watermarked to those running through YouTube and removing videos. But if that's your reasoning, fair enough.

I simply put an annotation on a video before and it was deleted pretty quickly. You cannot alter the content what so ever

Can too, just that it might get removed. Why do you think all the animated music videos are around? I make them, and they usually aren't touched (only one was removed that was crap anyway)

Yes that is my point.. you can only get 2-3 removed before youtube completely deletes you're account. if the owner of the content, lets say BBC, see's their video up and you have a water mark on it or annotation, that is infringing in their rights

Yes that is my point.. you can only get 2-3 removed before youtube completely deletes you're account. if the owner of the content, lets say BBC, see's their video up and you have a water mark on it or annotation, that is infringing in their rights

I said that it makes NO DIFFERENCE, none, el zilcho, whether you have a watermark on it or not, none, so you may as well watermark them if you have problems with people constantly grabbing your stuff and making it yours. But fine. Do not read post.

Plus it doesn't take that much time to make a new account and reupload stuff with that faster internet over in America, does it?

I said that it makes NO DIFFERENCE, none, el zilcho, whether you have a watermark on it or not, none, so you may as well watermark them if you have problems with people constantly grabbing your stuff and making it yours. But fine. Do not read post.

Plus it doesn't take that much time to make a new account and reupload stuff with that faster internet over in America, does it?

Yes I KNOW. No difference? How much experience on youtube do you have? Make a new account? easy for you to say.. do you have close to a thousand people following you're account at any given time? I've gone through multiple accounts over the past few years so please do not tell me it makes no difference.

I've been on YouTube for about, two, three years? Don't get all bragging about the subscribers, either. What I do, making animated music videos that AREN'T friggin' ANIME to DDR MUSIC, is not a huge thing yet.

However, this is past the point. The subject, let us drop it~

I've been on YouTube for about, two, three years? Don't get all bragging about the subscribers, either. What I do, making animated music videos that AREN'T friggin' ANIME to DDR MUSIC, is not a huge thing yet.

However, this is past the point. The subject, let us drop it~

You don't upload TV shows, concerts etc. so how on earth would you have the knowledge to tell me what to upload and not and how to do it. I was not bragging about subscribers.. people with more subscribers get looked at more and the risk of getting an infringement notice is higher. Thanks, sounds good~