✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YouTube - My Coldplay Experience[/url]) and it's making me sad!

:(

this is truly the most amazing live video i've ever seen of coldplay!! thank you sooo much for sharing it :D i actually almost went to this one, but couldn't cuz of a family wedding...but i went to the one the next day july 19th at the verizon wireless amphitheater - INCREDIBLY INCREDIBLE!!! :)

this is truly the most amazing live video i've ever seen of coldplay!! thank you sooo much for sharing it :D i actually almost went to this one, but couldn't cuz of a family wedding...but i went to the one the next day july 19th at the verizon wireless amphitheater - INCREDIBLY INCREDIBLE!!! :)

Makayla, love your video. I was at that show and the next night in Irvine too. I had better seats and a meet and greet with the band on Sunday which was amazing. I couldn't stop thinking about the magic of those nights that I had to see them again. So I flew to tampa for the last show. We all know what happened there. I was in the air between Orange County,Ca and Atlanta when the postponent announcement was made :(. I still went to Tampa and met up with other cp'ers and made the best of it. But I still need to see them again. And watching the videos from the LA shows makes me happy but sad.

OMG yes you are right-withdraws are horrible!! Hopefully, they announce something soon! Then, it'll be something to look forward to for ya. :)

Wembley Sept 18 is my birthday - sucks. I just wish they'd say something, anything, about Tampa, then I can move on...lol

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...