✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

I agree with you at one point about the crowd.Some times i see in the shows some people are not really enthusiastic.I don't really understand why they pay so many dollars just to sit quiet and calm just starring ridiculously at other people.Some times they get drunk and spoil other people's moods.We people go there to enjoy if they don't.But they'll really spoil the mood of us with their weird looks and behavior.I don't know what's weird in it when they look like that.We're just enjoying Coldplay and we like them so much.We really have to ignore such a kind of ridiculously ridiculous people.:rolleyes:And i don't know just to leave after some songs,:shocked2:why do they even go to a show.If they are not at all willing to listen to whole show then.They can give the seats to the people who really are into Coldplay and like them.Why do the people who are non coldplay listeners or not so interested in them just listen some songs go to their shows.Any way they just take away the enjoyment of the persons who really want to enjoy Coldplay shows.But thankfully the areas i went in PA,NJ,NY are always great.We people here are just special when it comes to the CP shows.:)

Ya know, I feel like when you go to smaller venues or at least venues out in the middle of nowhere, the crowds are so much more into it because they don't regularly have access to that band. Every concert I've been to in Pittsburgh has been awesome because the crowds are CRAZY into it. The Pittsburgh outdoor venue is actually in a tiny podunk town WAAAAYY on the outskirts of the city...not even really in the city at all. So, I feel like if I ever traveled really far for a concert again, I'd definitely hunt out a teeny little town where the boys hardly go so the crowd is insanely into it. Thanks for everyone who sympathized. Hopefully, the North Carolina show will be nuts! :D

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is why Coldplay needs to do a Coldplayer show. :)

Funny, me and my sister were thinking about something similar to that, we were talking about how if all the coldplayers would have been together in the same section at this show, we would have been so crazy for Coldplay and they probably would have noticed us.

Your idea would be awesome though.!

is it stupid that I'm not sure what you mean? :/ is that on youtube or here?

hahaa don't feel stupid... On youtube, I guess members can create "channels" where all their videos are and then other people can "subscribe" to their channels and see all their videos. I'm not exactly sure since I don't have a "channel," but I think that's how it works. hahah no worries. :)

The two guys in front of me were more interested in the following more than Coldplay:

Hugging each other

Taking pictures of each other

Texting their buddies looking for 4 tabs of E

Calling friends

Holding their phone up recording the "hits"

Hugging each other

Talking

Singing along to "In My Place" and "Viva La Vida"

Talking

Hugging

Scoring E

etc....

I tape and hate screamers and such, but asshats that aren't even there for the music are the worst.

I guess it does depend where you were sitting...cos from where I was (in the front of the pit) the singing sounded FANTASTIC! And everyone was screaming/cheering for them. And compared to the other 6 shows I went to this crowd was the best for me (like I said before too even in comparison to the over 40 concerts I've been too). Of course though the United States crowd will never compare to European crowds!

I am just DYING to go see them in Europe...I think it would be an absolutely amazing experience. I feel like the crowds there are just sooo soooooooo much crazier. My husband and I are planning a trip over there next summer...I know the boys won't be touring, but maybe we can make it over there another time when the boys want to put on a show for us. hahah

Here are some of my pictures... this is only my second time uploading photos so I'm not sure if it'll turn out okay... Here goes!

vCawv456dsQGFJMTSmAiFA?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

owK9EjaqKRn_HET0Z-ZiCQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

w7YkG2AFokju5v2vO1gHAw?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

Heh7zxCSr393Bjy98Z67Lw?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

qDkxey6OxODfMKJilXjtPg?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

IKrcnKhi9uHrWRoFDj4I8A?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

qcIcQR1SRyHVZ69Nkl6dbQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

I love the look on Chris's face here. :)

cmU4R6ibasiesWL1d2H9hg?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

Laughing as he screwed up the end of 42. :)

WQwGSfZ1TtOhh1WtJp2b9w?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

8esKaxJZwkW-elp12cbR1Q?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

3omh9l8IzdOW8vYLnC-saA?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

gvqVPNO7J0gjYzzpkdIw_A?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

BxH8HyOxZnMcs8zDf2a7MQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

D5uvfJ3nN4pQXl-JRPH70w?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

mm9NAut1w0bQr3lFGrtcNQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

AWyGVmlJIkb01TidBLy6fw?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

hLNRkVAD3RbqBoNKSLfDBQ?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

3nowDK4Jh7EW-K2RVzcH_Q?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

MvK1aBvbgLKQA_lYPs15ww?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

fEuYPIYVXysMUXuAgTHVSg?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

UiupFrfg9ehxxZwXk4_ZUw?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

eGp7LVH6J-hE2tj3DFmPMA?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

jGKj89HhPRILPh9WxmLxTw?authkey=Gv1sRgCMHCxNewzure9AE&feat=directlink

Nice pics, Makayla! I was standing a couple people over from you! I remember seeing Chris walk by and see your sign and then he and Guy had a laugh over it!

Haha!

Why didn't you say hi to me?!

;)

And i know, I was so happy they liked my sign!

:D

Oooo wow, great pics Makayla!!!

Sucks we didnt get to meet though!

I know!

I kept thinking i saw you but i didn't really know if it was you or not!