✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

18-Jul-09: Home Depot Centre, Carson, CA - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Vid

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

makayla.... what did your sign say???????

here. This was my sign:

6331_136995208064_826983064_3066126_53139_n.jpg

Other side:

6331_136995223064_826983064_3066127_7033663_n.jpg

It was so cool. Chris gave me a thumbs up and told me thank you when he saw the "i like your hair side"

And both Guy and Chris loved the "art" side too.

:D

here. This was my sign:

6331_136995208064_826983064_3066126_53139_n.jpg

Other side:

6331_136995223064_826983064_3066127_7033663_n.jpg

It was so cool. Chris gave me a thumbs up and told me thank you when he saw the "i like your hair side"

And both Guy and Chris loved the "art" side too.

Did he say something about it? I feel like I remember saying something about people liking his hair...maybe I dreamt that...who knows...jetlag can do crazy things... :)

Did he say something about it? I feel like I remember saying something about people liking his hair...maybe I dreamt that...who knows...jetlag can do crazy things... :)

If he did say something about it, i must have missed it!

:(

But i do remember him telling me thank you.

Okay, I'll try this again...

065.JPG

Tada!

Okay, right-click on the picture, click "Properties", copy the "Address (URL)" link & then use the "Insert Image" option just like you did with the picture above. :smiley:

Tada!

Okay, right-click on the picture, click "Properties", copy the "Address (URL)" link & then use the "Insert Image" option just like you did with the picture above. :smiley:

THANK YOU!!!! I've tried doing exactly what you said you did and it still is not working. ick. Maybe I'll just try and post a link to my web album on picasa? I dunnooo... soooo frustrating. gggrrrr But thank you so much for helping! :)

THANK YOU!!!! I've tried doing exactly what you said you did and it still is not working. ick. Maybe I'll just try and post a link to my web album on picasa? I dunnooo... soooo frustrating. gggrrrr But thank you so much for helping! :)

Okay, I always fail at explaining anyway! :P

Yeah, it's better you just post the link to your Picasa album. :smiley:

Okay...here's the link to my photos on picasa...there are about 150 pictures of the show from section A2 and the screen right in front of us... A few (about 20 at the end) are out of order, so I'm sorry...when I uploaded them the last 20 went all crazy, so just pretend they're in order hahah Enjoy! :)

*sorry...had to take the link off :(

CaliforniaColdplayWeekendGetaway?authkey=Gv1sRgCPjKi9Waha3cNg#5360971667245555202

You forgot to "close" the image bracket!

Every code has the same system... for images it is: at the beginning and at the end.

The easiest way to post a pic is clicking on the insertimage.gif button and then inserting the picture link!!

185.JPG

Very nice pics!!

Thanks for sharing!