✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

30-Jul-09: Rogers Centre, Toronto, ON - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Photos/Videos

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm feeling sad :( i've not been around since the concert. That poster looks amazing! i didn't see it at the show, as I had to run off to catch my ride home. I wonder if they may have removed it frm the site because the concert was awhile ago now??

PS. LOVED all the pics, vids, and reviews everyone! :)

i'm feeling sad :( i've not been around since the concert. That poster looks amazing! i didn't see it at the show, as I had to run off to catch my ride home. I wonder if they may have removed it frm the site because the concert was awhile ago now??

PS. LOVED all the pics, vids, and reviews everyone! :)

Yeah, they've removed it already, sorry:(

But maybe you could get one off of ebay or seomthing?

Lol I dunno:shrug::D

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I just joined. I was at the show and it was absolutly amazing!!! Took at least 200 photos of the whole band and worth the amount for the tickets. The wave that he instigated half way through where everyone took out there cell phones and did a gigantic wave was something i will never forget.

Hi, I just joined. I was at the show and it was absolutly amazing!!! Took at least 200 photos of the whole band and worth the amount for the tickets. The wave that he instigated half way through where everyone took out there cell phones and did a gigantic wave was something i will never forget.

Yeah it was a pretty amazing show, wasn't it?:) Where was your seat?

• 4 weeks later...
So I was listening to the live cd, anyone else notice the random scream/yell from a girl during the end of Hardest Part? It makes me laugh every single time.

:laugh2: OMG, yes! Everytime, it always catches me off guard, but im there, laughing for about 2 minutes to myself. It's not the greatest thing when you're on a commuter train, just laughing to yourself for that long. And the best thing, I think she's screaming "HOT!" :P

:laugh2: OMG, yes! Everytime, it always catches me off guard, but im there, laughing for about 2 minutes to myself. It's not the greatest thing when you're on a commuter train, just laughing to yourself for that long. And the best thing, I think she's screaming "HOT!" :P

Ahaha! Nooo worries! That's tooo funny! I have noo idea what she's screaming but yeah it does sound like 'hot'. Oh Coldplay fans...

:lol:

^Lol YES:lol: I can totally picture myself doing something similar. Actually, I'm pretty sure I did, but it just didn't get recorded and put on a CD:shrug::laugh3:

At least none that we know of! I think that scream is "epic"!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

I was at the show at it was my second time seeing them (I saw them for the first time in 2008 on the Viva tour). It was the best experience of my life!!! I was standing right at the front of the stage and I was in front of Chris (my true love...hehehe) and Guy....

My icon pic is a picture from the 2008 concert that I took :D