🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^haha well so far me (Laura :D), Amy (Berrymangirl1) and Kaleigh (greeneyes1207) all have PIT :dance: we're planning to get there as early as possible to be in the very front!! hope you can come, dianne! :)

Please don't forget about me. I'm going to the Pit too. My name is Marcia, I might be alone and I would love to hang out with you fellow Coldplayers.

^^oh i'm SO sorry Marcia! i didn't realize that you ended up getting PIT! :shame: but you don't even need to say anything...you're MORE than welcome to meet up with us! i can't wait to meet everyone :nice:

Thanks,

Do you think they will build a large ramp like the one of Dianne Pictures?

Dianne, I am so excited for you, what a lovely husband!!!! Really excited for you!!!

I need to find out when they will let the doors open for the pit, so I can at least meet everyone at the gates before you go to the pit, cause once your there, ya'll won't wanna leave to visit sec.8.:(:cool::kiss:

We've been married 20 years. He's a good guy and I suppose i'll keep him , especially for putting up with my little Coldplay obsession thing.

We've been married 20 years. He's a good guy and I suppose i'll keep him , especially for putting up with my little Coldplay obsession thing.

Yep, my hubby understands my obsession as well, been married long time too, I shall keep him as well!!! He really thinks I like the whole band, (which I do), but ummmm Chris keeps me ticking that's for sure:D