✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I don't understand why it would be fake. Who would go through making this http://livekick.com/show/Coldplay/Tampa/FL/8-9-10-07.30-PM for it to only be fake I don't understand.

I've received similar fictitious or inaccurate announcements of Coldplay concerts before. I suspect that the web site is trying to just get visitors, hoping that people will click on their ads and buy tix for another show. Since this show still does not appear on Coldplay's web site, it must be fake.

I've received similar fictitious or inaccurate announcements of Coldplay concerts before. I suspect that the web site is trying to just get visitors, hoping that people will click on their ads and buy tix for another show. Since this show still does not appear on Coldplay's web site, it must be fake.

I guess..

Plus why would the band just add a random tour date with no other dates around this one? Dammit :cry:

• 5 months later...

Yes, hard to believe.

Tampa should have been a year ago today :( A whole freaking year...hard to believe...

Hi, Diane. Yes, it's hard believe it's been a year already since the Coldplay concert in Tampa that never happened. It's disappointing that they didn't swing over to Florida while they were touring in Mexico. I expected them to make good on it, but they probably had bigger shows to play south of the border. It seems they played all stadiums after the 2nd U.S. tour, in Europe, Mexico, and South America. I don't think I'd even want to see them in a venue larger than the U.S. amphitheatres, and I'll never sit in an upper level seat again after seeing them up close. What an experience that was!

I still have a free ticket voucher that I have to ticket by 8/16/10. I got it on my trip to Torrance last year when the flight was overbooked.

How I wish I could see Chris Martin and Coldplay again!