🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

[##CANCELLED - DISCUSSION PG138 ONWARDS] 09-Aug-09: Ford Amphitheatre, Tampa, FL

^^ omg they played Trouble!? :o:dance: yeah, hopefully they'll play older songs/do something special in Tampa! ;)

EDIT: @dfit00: what an great sign!! that's awesome that Jonny saw it and responded :D hopefully he gave the others the note! lol i'm really hoping they play Amsterdam, Warning Sign and Swallowed in the Sea...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And don't forget Crests of Waves. That's what my sign's going to be requesting, lol!

Poor Coldplay, it's not live by request, but the fans can't help our need for some variety. I'll take Trouble (last heard it in Orlando 2006) and Moses would be amazing. Crests of Waves or Spies would make me fly

^^the sign idea is still pending! :D i've got some great suggestions from Jenn and Liz, but i'll still see lol but my main plan is to get as close as possible and take as many pics and videos!! :dance: are you making one, Amy? and did you decide to buy PIT yet?

And don't forget Crests of Waves. That's what my sign's going to be requesting, lol!

Poor Coldplay, it's not live by request, but the fans can't help our need for some variety. I'll take Trouble (last heard it in Orlando 2006) and Moses would be amazing. Crests of Waves or Spies would make me fly

omg if they played Crests of Waves and all these songs, I will literally combust of happiness :lol:

:lol:yes I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:dance::dance::dance:

my signs

one side"my daily dose of vitamin B(erryman) I want him to have a laugh:P

and"USA ♥'s Coldplay";)

what were the ideas liz and jenn mentioned?

OMG yay!! awesome :dance: those are good ideas! i really think all us coldplayers should try to bring back the "USA loves Coldplay" one esp. since it's their last U.S. show. I can't think all of my ideas and Liz and Jenn's ideas at the top of my head right now, lol, but they're all pretty amazing lol I'll get back to u with them :D

anyway, i might bring plastic bags or my ginormous tote (is that allowed by the venue :uhoh:) to carry all the butterflies :lol:

OMG yay!! awesome :dnace: those are good ideas! i really think all us coldplayers should try to bring back the "USA loves Coldplay" one esp. since it's their last U.S. show. I can't think all of my ideas and Liz and Jenn's ideas at the top of my head right now, lol, but they're all pretty amazing lol I'll get back to u with them :D

anyway, i might bring plastic bags or my ginormous tote (is that allowed by the venue :uhoh:) to carry all the butterflies :lol:

last U.S show for a few years:bigcry::(USA ♥'s Coldplay!!!!!!!!

:lol:okay;)

yeah either bags or totes:shrug:

Everythings Not Lost

The one I love

Moses

Amsterdam

Spies

Don't Panic

See You Soon

I am not asking for too much here, Guy's!!!:D

I am thinking about doing a shirt that has to do with Strawberry Swing and superhero???

I just ordered glow sticks, they will be here next tues.

Signs= "Thanks for the Memories... See Ya Soon

Ahhh needs alittle work:D

Everythings Not Lost

The one I love

Moses

Amsterdam

Spies

Don't Panic

See You Soon

I am not asking for too much here, Guy's!!!:D

I am thinking about doing a shirt that has to do with Strawberry Swing and superhero???

I just ordered glow sticks, they will be here next tues.

Signs= "Thanks for the Memories... See Ya Soon

Ahhh needs alittle work:D

haha from what all of us have been listing, it's not much at all! :lol: but i forgot about don't panic, see you soon and everything's not lost!! *crossed fingers that the boys consider playing all these* :bomb:

anyway, that Strawberry Swing and superhero shirt is a great idea! :thumbsup:

Regarding the shirt, any ideas? I am wanting it so much, I am drawing blanks, good thing I have got "My Bullitproof Vest on":lol::rolleyes:

hmmm. to be honest with you, i'm not very good at these things haha :lol: but i guess as a starting point, were there any parts of the video that were your favorite? are you planning to draw on the shirt? :)

Well I can't draw, I was gonna buy a shirt and have this guy at the mall embroider it, I had a hat done with Coldplay on it and I thought he did a great job. I kinda need a saying to put on it that's an eye catcher, and then maybe I would iron on some strawberries.??:confused:

I am in sec.8 which is Jonnys side i believe, I think Mel is with Oxfam.

I am and soon as I can I'll be in my seat in section 8 :D But Lori and Angie will be in section 8 too, along with a friend of mine who is not a diehard - yet:sneaky:...she's probably going to be permanently scarred:lol:

Well I can't draw, I was gonna buy a shirt and have this guy at the mall embroider it, I had a hat done with Coldplay on it and I thought he did a great job. I kinda need a saying to put on it that's an eye catcher, and then maybe I would iron on some strawberries.??:confused:

oh OK! that's actually a really good idea...my brain's fried right now lol but i'll let u know if i come up with anything!

:lol:but arent you with oxfam?!!!

I dont know where to stand.....

Guys side

in between Guys side and Wills section

Guys side near thee aisle where they go to bstage where I assum Ill get a bad view?!?!?!?!

:(

haha well i was on Jonny's side last time, so i'm DEFINITELY aiming for Guy's this time around! :D anyway, i think anywhere you're at in the front... you'll have a great time girl! :dance: