✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend just told me that Coldplay will come to this Suckburst as a surprise guest. I was like "What the heck, is this another nenas marketing gimmick?: :dozey: Blah

That's a stupid ploy really :dozey:

i've at least 100 combined posted all over at Junk and KLue. who wouldn't be mad at them for playing dirty marketing ploy? such CHEAP tactics to lure fans and the public to buy their tix when NO WHATSOEVER announcements of artiste lineup being made and even have the guts to do pre-sale. what risk people have to pay a price for! fans who bought the early-bird tix sold theirs mostly cos of unbelievably disappointing lineup. and to top it off, the early-bird presale period lasted 2 weeks w/o lineup known and only 2 days remaining to decide whether to buy when they announced it WITH TBC acts 2 days prior the sale ended. WHAT NERVE NANAS HAS!!! :veryangry2:

I would boycott the entire event... I guess most people have :uhoh:

My friend just told me that Coldplay will come to this Suckburst as a surprise guest. I was like "What the heck, is this another nenas marketing gimmick?: :dozey: Blah

wtf?! ape suprise beb?! kalo dieorg dtg pon, org tk tau, nk suprise ape tu?! bodoh giler nenas tu, tau tk?

bg free gue pon ngak mau gi! f--- tht man! do u knw i was a volunteer there last year? i had blast! i even recommended to everyone to go to sunburst! even to the extent i wanna do free promotion at my coll for the event. pdhal, mane tau, tibe2 this shite happened!!! oooooo, jgn ckp! ckp darah boiling sampai leher d!! :veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2:

Me? I don't write English beautifully.. :disappointed: I don't even speak English at home :P Yeah, I did learn English in school :)

You have great written English for someone who doesn't speak English at home Rudz :D

IM STILL WONDERING.. ARE P Section (PA PB PC) are REALLY SEATED ??!

Yes :sad:

Hi all,

I have a question.You all write English so beautifully.Is English your second language?? Do all of you learn it in school??Just wondering

yep, we all learnt it at school. it's compulsory anyway, with English being a global communication medium. those who don't learn will miss out, no matter how many times people say Mandarin is the way with China being booming now. but, u still can't dismissed English. Mandarin is hard to learn for noobies. i speak, listen and write Mandarin too, btw. and Malay too, since in M'sia.

You have great written English for someone who doesn't speak English at home Rudz :D

:hug: Thanks Min. :nice: Or is that only a sarcasm? :dozey: If so, you need Mark's rolleyes :rolleyes: :P

wtf?! ape suprise beb?! kalo dieorg dtg pon, org tk tau, nk suprise ape tu?! bodoh giler nenas tu, tau tk?

bg free gue pon ngak mau gi! f--- tht man! do u knw i was a volunteer there last year? i had blast! i even recommended to everyone to go to sunburst! even to the extent i wanna do free promotion at my coll for the event. pdhal, mane tau, tibe2 this shite happened!!! oooooo, jgn ckp! ckp darah boiling sampai leher d!! :veryangry2::veryangry2::veryangry2:

:surprised: Ooo sabar, sabar. Eh, tipu la tu bagi free pun x nak gi :laugh3: Kalau tak nak bagi aku :D Tapi memang bodoh pun.

Calm down, mate. It's just a festival. 'International Music Festival' :dozey:

Maybe they will just come and sing for 30 to 45 minutes and that's all. :confused:

ahhhhhhh, i'm flat broke now.

:(

haih, tak yah gi la!!! boycott it jer like what Min said! sunburst deserved it cos of the lousy way nenas managed it. lemme them have a taste of the outcome when the fans are outraged. forums all over m'sia are bombarded with comments barking at them.

:surprised: Ooo sabar, sabar. Eh, tipu la tu bagi free pun x nak gi :laugh3: Kalau tak nak bagi aku :D Tapi memang bodoh pun.

Calm down, mate. It's just a festival. 'International Music Festival' :dozey:

Maybe they will just come and sing for 30 to 45 minutes and that's all. :confused:

ahahah, m'sian attitude la tu! everything last minute! Junk already anticipated by writing "now, let the gazillion comments roll in!". :lol: within 2 hours of the lineup announced, comments flooded in like Sarawak's one month flood in January. i was one of them too. :P keep on commenting and refreshing the page, from close to 10pm to 1am! lol. i'm obsessive, i know...

ahahaha far-ny la u guys! :laugh3:

i'm a true cina la! let's just say that me spending two years in KL, hanging out with mostly malay friends, got influenced, and now ta-da!!! :D anyway, doesn't tourism malaysia just loooves to promote "Malaysia, Truly Asia"? fits what. lol. there's this person i know even worse. he's a mix of malay, indian and chinese. true rojak breed! roflmao!

prior to this, my malay is what u think a typical chinese would say with chinese accent. :laugh3:

Exactly!!

:D

:laugh3:

I don't understand Malay, save for a couple of words :embarassed:

I have many Malay pals but I don't understand what they talk about when they switch to Malay :P

You have to learn some important words! :lol: