✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, Rudy will be coming here... The best way is for all of us to meet up at KL Central... Buses to Singpore are there... As far as I know... I'll have to check again... You'll be joining us, Felicia? Or are you going to go seperately with your sisters?

Me and my sisters will be joining you guys.;)

Yeah, Rudy will be coming here... The best way is for all of us to meet up at KL Central... Buses to Singpore are there... As far as I know... I'll have to check again... You'll be joining us, Felicia? Or are you going to go seperately with your sisters?

what bus's time u guys are planning to take? if satu geng msians go down to singapore, bleh jugak! i'll arrange my flight to accommodate that.

lemme know soon, cos i'll be buying the flight ticket within this week.

Ioshi, is that YOUR card Will is reading when he complements the handwriting?

haha yeah... and it was on focus for like 2 secs!!!

it is :D

I'm so happy Min! :nice:

Best time of my life so far! :dance:

Oh and my flight will be leaving here by March 32... :laugh3:

there's gonna be a south east asian coldplayer meetup here :D

:dance:

oh boy, u betcha!! u know what's extreme?! each of us make a sign, and hold it up high in front of the stadium, so we can identify each other. :lol:

"This is xxx on coldplaying.com. Where are the rest of you?" sign. ahahahahahha :laugh3:

mr chris martin and co. better not stop by at KL on 21 march. or else, all of us msians here are gonna pull our hair out!!!

that nanas organiser lambat2 pun haven't put out the confirmed artiste lineup. dare to even put out coldplay as TBC. hah, if tak confirmed, dieorg yg tk de muka, malu siot!

this has better gotta be COLDPLAY's ONLY stop over at SEA! *prays prays prays* it's not like i'm denying other msians opportunity to watch precious and marvelous Coldplay live, but it'd be so unfair to us who already bought the tix due to nanas' inefficiency, utterly slowness and lack of fund to secure the band.

u people have no clue that 1000+++ posts have been posted up at Junk bashing friggin' suckarse nanas!

there's even a classic line

Job For A Petani said

"pulling a pineapple" - the act of music festivals/concerts organizers of building up high expectations of an artist's fans by subtly persuading them to buy pre-sale tickets before the artist has confirmed performing in Malaysia or in the worst-case scenario the artist does not come to the organized event, causing major outrage by fans on Junk Online sometimes reaching 1,000 plus comments.

the organiser, Pineapple Concerts, and the organised music fest, Sunburst KL International Music Festival, is dubbed "sunburst pineapple squarepants under the bikini bottom". :D it's THAT bad, folks!

haha yeah... and it was on focus for like 2 secs!!!

I'm so happy Min! :nice:

Best time of my life so far! :dance:

Oh and my flight will be leaving here by March 32... :laugh3:

:D

Will is so awesome :dance:

oh boy, u betcha!! u know what's extreme?! each of us make a sign, and hold it up high in front of the stadium, so we can identify each other. :lol:

"This is xxx on coldplaying.com. Where are the rest of you?" sign. ahahahahahha :laugh3:

:laugh3:

I may already have another sign... Don't think I have hands to bring another into the stadium LOL :P

mr chris martin and co. better not stop by at KL on 21 march. or else, all of us msians here are gonna pull our hair out!!!

that nanas organiser lambat2 pun haven't put out the confirmed artiste lineup. dare to even put out coldplay as TBC. hah, if tak confirmed, dieorg yg tk de muka, malu siot!

this has better gotta be COLDPLAY's ONLY stop over at SEA! *prays prays prays* it's not like i'm denying other msians opportunity to watch precious and marvelous Coldplay live, but it'd be so unfair to us who already bought the tix due to nanas' inefficiency, utterly slowness and lack of fund to secure the band.

u people have no clue that 1000+++ posts have been posted up at Junk bashing friggin' suckarse nanas!

there's even a classic line

the organiser, Pineapple Concerts, and the organised music fest, Sunburst KL International Music Festival, is dubbed "sunburst pineapple squarepants under the bikini bottom". :D it's THAT bad, folks!

That nanas organiser :laugh3:

It's crazy, it's almost a month to the festival and they still haven't confirmed anything.

If they really CAN'T secure Coldplay, then 'fess up!!! Why are you leaving us in suspense???!!!

That nanas organiser :laugh3:

It's crazy, it's almost a month to the festival and they still haven't confirmed anything.

If they really CAN'T secure Coldplay, then 'fess up!!! Why are you leaving us in suspense???!!!

yeah, the fact that they put Coldplay as TBC yet no news so far was the last nerve. i rather purchase the tix now than when they announced them a day BEFORE the event. they're $$ suckers! all they know is empty talk. they pissed the hell off all their fans from last year (the first sunburst). we had a wonderful time there, with INCUBUS, JOHN LEGEND, GEORGE CLINTON, RAUL MIDON, and many more as headliens. now, all they have is N.E.R.D. how lame can they be?

besides, i missed singapore. i haven't been there for the past three years since my passport expired. i'm longing for the place! ;)

I have 5 posts in that blog :embarassed:

i've at least 100 combined posted all over at Junk and KLue. who wouldn't be mad at them for playing dirty marketing ploy? such CHEAP tactics to lure fans and the public to buy their tix when NO WHATSOEVER announcements of artiste lineup being made and even have the guts to do pre-sale. what risk people have to pay a price for! fans who bought the early-bird tix sold theirs mostly cos of unbelievably disappointing lineup. and to top it off, the early-bird presale period lasted 2 weeks w/o lineup known and only 2 days remaining to decide whether to buy when they announced it WITH TBC acts 2 days prior the sale ended. WHAT NERVE NANAS HAS!!! :veryangry2:

yeah, the fact that they put Coldplay as TBC yet no news so far was the last nerve. i rather purchase the tix now than when they announced them a day BEFORE the event. they're $$ suckers! all they know is empty talk. they pissed the hell off all their fans from last year (the first sunburst). we had a wonderful time there, with INCUBUS, JOHN LEGEND, GEORGE CLINTON, RAUL MIDON, and many more as headliens. now, all they have is N.E.R.D. how lame can they be?

besides, i missed singapore. i haven't been there for the past three years since my passport expired. i'm longing for the place! ;)

Last year's lineup was really awesome, I wonder what happened this year? :thinking:

:nice: I hope Singapore is still as nice as you remembered it :lol:

Hi all,

I have a question.You all write English so beautifully.Is English your second language?? Do all of you learn it in school??Just wondering

I learned it as my first language in school, although I also studied Mandarin as my mother tongue. Subjects such as maths and the sciences are also taught in English, so I guess it's a matter of listening and speaking it from young :nice:

Hi all,

I have a question.You all write English so beautifully.Is English your second language?? Do all of you learn it in school??Just wondering

Me? I don't write English beautifully.. :disappointed: I don't even speak English at home :P Yeah, I did learn English in school :)