✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Section PA row 2

I'm a ms :lol:

Where are you staying for the night then?

woah gal! u must be standby-ing the comp since 8.30am yesterday, few tabs open for the site, on the dot 9am, "chong arrrrrrrrrrrrr", click click click clicking furiously away, to secure your PA row 2. :P salute to u!!!!! :laugh3:

i bought mine in the afternoon, after much contemplating whether to go or not from across the south china sea at borneo. so glad i did! :D

I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming! :dance:

I just found out about this gig today (shame on me, i know :(), and immediately bought the ticket on sistic.

I couldn't get any ticket on PA, PB, or PC. It keep saying seats not available.

So I bought one at A14. I hope it'll be close enough to the stage. :D

Anyway, could we all have a meetup before the show? This is gonna be my first time in Singapore, actually my very first time out of my country :D, so I'll be very happy if I could meet with you guys. :nice:

Please let me know! Thanks!

God, I'm so happy!!! :dance:

I'm coming! I'm coming! I'm coming! :dance:

I just found out about this gig today (shame on me, i know :(), and immediately bought the ticket on sistic.

I couldn't get any ticket on PA, PB, or PC. It keep saying seats not available.

So I bought one at A14. I hope it'll be close enough to the stage. :D

Anyway, could we all have a meetup before the show? This is gonna be my first time in Singapore, actually my very first time out of my country :D, so I'll be very happy if I could meet with you guys. :nice:

Please let me know! Thanks!

God, I'm so happy!!! :dance:

If you want to we can meet up :D

I need to know when the Malaysians are reaching too :nice:

Hi, Agie! I'm from Jakarta too. Do you think we could go there together as I'm going alone? :nice:

Hello Indonesian Coldplayer! I'm Olivia, from Jakarta. This will be my 2nd trip to Spore for CP's concert cos i loooooveee them sooo much. I'll be going on 22nd too in the morning. Hope we can meet up there! :) I'm going with a friend. Well this' my mobile number: 0813 81 11 1892, you can sms me your number.

Viva La Coldplay!!!

We Malaysians will most probably be reaching Singapore in the afternoon... We haven't actually confirmed yet. I'm still deciding on what mode of transport we'll be using...

Keep us updated :D

OMG!

there are plenty Asian Coldplayers!!!

Where have you been people?

Hug to everybody!

It takes a concert to get all of them out of hiding!!!

Hi all :dance:

where do you live?

ulu sarawak where people still live on trees!! :P living off peninsular makes all the difference. can't go gigs in kl, can't drive up and down to cities.. bad public transport (buses and taxis are unbelievably rare), blahblahblah...