✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

FELICIA!!!!!!!!! *HUGS*

The tickets I bought were all seperate but two are in B37 so I was planning to take those for me and my sister!

Did you get seperate seats too?

made a mistake about the seats.

i just checked my email.

Seat :

B16, Row : 36

:P

gosh, we'll be so far away from each other!!!!:cry:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 4 seats in B36 row 32. My mum helped me book them for my friends and I. I was actually willing to pay 188 for better seats but my friends weren't so I have no choice but to buy the 88 seats... oh well. I hope this concert is going to be as good as the last one in 06'! I can still remember the whole crowd standing and singing during the whole of the concert. Such a magical time!

nd clarification.

thrs a clause saying tht if d credit cardholder's name isnt the same with the one who's gonna collect d tix on the event day,

i. have a letter of authorisation

ii. photocoopy of cardholder's IC

iii. original copy of cardholder's IC

the iii. doesnt make sense right? hw cn i bring someone else's IC to another country? then tht person wil be ID-less. i dont want to go all the way to sg, when i collect d tix, cannot produce original IC, cnt go concert. thanks. hate it when i dont have credit card

made a mistake about the seats.

i just checked my email.

Seat :

B16, Row : 36, Seat(s): 3, 4, 5

:P

gosh, we'll be so far away from each other!!!!:cry:

Oh i'm at B16 as well, row 31. Thought of getting the 158 ones but my friend wanted the 88 ones so i gave in.

We live around 3 to 4 hours away from each other. OMG, that's a LONG way. Lol. The internet makes it seem like we're so close most of the time. Hehe.

So I bought a ticket for him and we're going to arrange a meeting for us to make a group passport together very soon. So we'll finally get to meet in real life. :D

What time on the 23rd are you guys planning to come down to Singapore? Maybe I can meet you :D