🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

23-Mar-09: Singapore Indoor Stadium, Singapore - Tickets, Previews, Meetups, Reviews, Setlists, Phot

My sister is 20 in July. OMG she's old.

OMG. I'm 22. does that mean i'm too old???

:laugh3:

Rudy take a picture of you guys!! that will be tomorrow, right?

picture! picture! picture!!!!! :dance::dance::dance:

I'm so excited for you guys!

wait to clarify, they do sell coldplay merchandise over the concert venue right?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I'm 23... I was just stating that she's old because I just hadn't realised she's already in her 20s... Lol... We'll take photos..

...if I don't look too ugly after a 3-hour train ride... :laugh3: Kidding.

Haha I'll be turning 23 when we go to the concert.:D

Oh no, you guys really wanna take photos?

But I'm camera-shy:P

guys, give me the pleasure of seeing your pictures cos I won't be going to SG for this concert :bigcry:

yay! you guys will be meeting tomorrow! :dance:

guys, give me the pleasure of seeing your pictures cos I won't be going to SG for this concert :bigcry:

yay! you guys will be meeting tomorrow! :dance:

Hey dear, you can go to the one in HK.

The tickets haven't sold out..

I'm a bit nervous of meeting with them.:thinking:

ugh...

well now its not really about the tickets or the expenses but solely...

because the dates fall on my finals week. :bigcry:

Felicia, why are you so nervous? We're all in the same position here! None of us have ever met each other... It's exciting! Hey, I'll be reaching Ipoh at 12, btw, but Rudy's dad'll pick me and my group up at around 1 or 2-ish... :)

Hey, I'm actually not even 23 yet... I turn 23 in November, so we're all the same age! :party:

I am nervous. Because Pai tends to speak English 24/7 while my english is technically horrible :P

And, I just scared if things going to kelam-kabut at the office. :confused:

My friends just told me that it doesn't take too much time especially on weekdays. Besides, it's no longer musim haji so there's not many people will be queueing. :D

I am nervous. Because Pai tends to speak English 24/7 while my english is technically horrible :P

And, I just scared if things going to kelam-kabut at the office. :confused:

My friends just told me that it doesn't take too much time especially on weekdays. Besides, it's no longer musim haji so there's not many people will be queueing. :D

Rudy, dari mana you dapat tahu I ckp bahasa Inggeris je sokmo? (Haha...) No lah, I actually speak Rojak... Rojak is my first language. A mixture of Bahasa Melayu, English, and Kelantanese. And your English is not terrible so shut up.

Have fun, Min! :nice:

Hi! We arrived in KL at around 7 something... Can't remember... Then me and my sister went to eat at the nearest mall and then my mum came to send my sis to uni and so I just arrived home... It's now 11.03pm.

Wow, long day.

I'll post the photos up soon... I'm too knackered at the moment... I need to sleep cuz tomorrow I'll be travelling again... :sleepy:

Hi! We arrived in KL at around 7 something... Can't remember... Then me and my sister went to eat at the nearest mall and then my mum came to send my sis to uni and so I just arrived home... It's not 11.03pm.

Wow, long day.

I'll post the photos up soon... I'm too knackered at the moment... I need to sleep cuz tomorrow I'll be travelling again... :sleepy:

where are you going tomorrow? :nice:

go get some sleep... it obviously was a long day for you :)