🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Gliz, Jiggs, LUSH, Glowing, Mars, Zoo, Dawcy, Maky, Caro and CRESTY need a place to talk! But EVERYO

ImLovingGuyBerryman

hey :D

haha for future reference, people in here stay up way late ;) :D

Cool, I tend to do stay up a lto too. eg. at 11pm 'I'll just stay up for a few more mins' looks back at clock 'wow 3am?!' :P

Bad when you have to get up at 6am though.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• In a telescope lens

• notlost92

• Crests

• ImLovingGuyBerryman

sorry, i'll be busy next weekend celebrating my birthday! :D

and then sunday i have a hockey tournament at rowan university. all though i'm really REALLY hoping that when i see the doctor on monday he tells me not to do the tournament!

ughh i know!!!!!

can you guess what i did for hours each day for the next 3 weeks? :D

Psh, fine, see you in 2 weeks then. And here I thought I was more important than your birthday... :angry: :P

Uhoh, I hope the doctor lets you play! :\

HUGH LAURIE I LOVE YOU.

house_md_ver3.jpg

Pssst, if you guys haven't already, you NEED to watch his other shows- I worship Jeeves and Wooster and A Bit of Fry and Laurie :wacky:

edit: Scrubs :heart:

edit again: Whoa, the picture in my post has gone missing! :stunned:

i love you zoe, but the only thing more important than my birthday is coldplay :P

oh no! i do NOT want to play in that tournament!!!!!!

:disappointed: I... I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! :bigcry:

:P

And wow, I totally misread your post. I hope your doctor says that you CAN'T play! :thumbsup:

:disappointed: I... I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS! :bigcry:

:P

And wow, I totally misread your post. I hope your doctor says that you CAN'T play! :thumbsup:

WE ARE! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just always make a big deal out of my birthday to my family :P

like today at dinner my brother was telling me how he was making these bracelets out of a plant next tuesday with his environmental club at his school. i don't know how to spell the plant, it began with an F. anyway, i asked him to make me on and he said no and i said "BUT MY BIRTHDAY'S IN A WEEK!!:D" hah hah. and today my dad wanted me to do something with green beans and i was just like "nope sorry, birthday week." and kept watching the flyers game. :P

hah hah. me too. i'm seriously just gonna ask him to not let me do it. it's not worth it at all. and it'll totally hurt like hell!! :bigcry:

4 games?! i guarantee you i'll wanna die. i get bad pain/inflammation from walking around my school!

WE ARE! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just always make a big deal out of my birthday to my family :P

like today at dinner my brother was telling me how he was making these bracelets out of a plant next tuesday with his environmental club at his school. i don't know how to spell the plant, it began with an F. anyway, i asked him to make me on and he said no and i said "BUT MY BIRTHDAY'S IN A WEEK!!:D" hah hah. and today my dad wanted me to do something with green beans and i was just like "nope sorry, birthday week." and kept watching the flyers game. :P

hah hah. me too. i'm seriously just gonna ask him to not let me do it. it's not worth it at all. and it'll totally hurt like hell!! :bigcry:

4 games?! i guarantee you i'll wanna die. i get bad pain/inflammation from walking around my school!

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

hahahaha, birthday WEEK? Next you'll turn it into birthday YEAR! :lol: I usually make a big deal out of my birthday too, except for my most recent birthday because of my grandfather :\ Which sucks cause it was my sweet 16!

Oh no, I'm tired and the site's about to crash... :uhoh:

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

hahahaha, birthday WEEK? Next you'll turn it into birthday YEAR! :lol: I usually make a big deal out of my birthday too, except for my most recent birthday because of my grandfather :\ Which sucks cause it was my sweet 16!

hah hah yupp :smug:

BRILLIANT IDEA ZOE!! :P

aw, i'm sorry!:hug:

and this IS my sweet 16!! :dance:

oh shit i forgot about that!!

anyway i was about to say, i think i'm gonna try and go to sleep. i have to be up really early.

night loves!:heart:

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!!

hah hah yupp :smug:

BRILLIANT IDEA ZOE!! :P

aw, i'm sorry!:hug:

and this IS my sweet 16!! :dance:

oh shit i forgot about that!!

anyway i was about to say, i think i'm gonna try and go to sleep. i have to be up really early.

night loves!:heart: