✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Coldplay's Tokyo show be aired in America?

In a telescope lens

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I tried looking for an email address on MTV.com, but the site is too slow on my computer :\

I tried looking a couple of days ago and even got an account on there to ask the community forum, but everything I clicked just brought me back to the main MTV website instead of the feedback form I wanted. Reeeeaaally infuriating!

Oh man: needneedneedneedneedneedneedneedneed. :stunned::o The colouring is just breath-taking!

Are they broadcasting the ENTIRE concert? (And as if not showing in the US...!)

Nope, just an hour of it... i wonder which songs will be skipped... :thinking:

NOW IT'S TODAY.

TODAY!!!!!!!!!

GOD THIS SUCKS!!!

i'm athiest... and i'm PRAYING that someone uploads it. :P!!

PLEASEEEE!!!

Twisted Mind is recording it and will upload it, I think. So don't worry, you will see it, but unfortunately not on TV. I really don't understand, why they don't show it in the USA. If it was something Mtv didn't do by itself, okay, but that show?

Nice to know that you won't die today. ;)

If I lived in the USA and the wouldn't show it, I would never ever watch Mtv. :lol: That's just unfair. And I bet a really 'important' show like ... Flavor of love 100000 is shown, right? At least that would happen if the German Mtv wouldn't show it too.

But the Grammys prove something different. ;) I always thought Coldplay are loved in the USA as well and pretty famous there.

I guess, we'll never get a solution for that 'Mtv phenomen'.

And you Americans have good music and musicians! Think of The Killers for example, or The Fray (which are not that popular, but Americans and I like them :P).

Awww. you guys didnt get it? I was completely speechless! AMAZING just AMAZING live! Chris martins vocals are crazy! better IMO than the cd pure entertainment! and they didnt show the whole concert! It was still amazing!!!!VLV is such an epic song (everyone exploded!)