✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Will Coldplay's Tokyo show be aired in America?

In a telescope lens

^I'm confused as to what you mean...I did check on the MTV website thats why I said on Thursday that if its not on the MTV website when they put up their schedule this past Friday then I don't think they're showing it at all in the US. I checked on my TV guide schedule, too, and it also didn't have anything, but not before looking at the website itself...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know if this means anything, BUT with my Daily News newspaper every Sunday I get a TV guide that has listings for the week and in my Newsday newspaper I get a little "TV Picks" guide and both of them for MTV this Friday have listed at 9:00 and 10:00 "MTV Special"...what are the chances that this special is the concert?!?

this makes me SO angry :angry:. then again, i'm not surprised: the vast majorty of the people that frequently watch MTV in the US (i.e., teenyboppery teens who only listen to the top 40 and watch the mindless shows on that channel and think it's great television) would probably NOT be happy if their regular stupid programming was interrupted for something actually worthwhile. the MTV execs in the US probably realized their ratings would drop if they aired a whole coldplay concert, so they chose not to air it.

someone NEEDS to record and rip this from another country and post it in MM, like with the toronto gig. i'll be so upset if i can never see this.

Man, if it doesn't show in the US, I'll be twice as bummed. My husband and I actually were in Tokyo on Feb. 11, we had a layover on our flight from Bangkok to Los Angeles. You have NO idea how tempted I was to change our return trip to allow the overnight in Tokyo! I blame it on United Airlines, and the $600 per person extra they would have charged us change our flight to stay overnight in Tokyo.

Have you guys not seen this posted on the other thread??

For the rest of us, we can tune in here to MTV Latin America and watch...

http://www.justin.tv/jalclarge

I know it's not the same as watching it on tv, but at least it's something until someone rips it :nice:

And i think it's airing at 11 pm everywhere (the channel is Colombian, so check for time differences between Bogota and where you're from here) maybe check online or with colombian coldplayers to be sure about the time it's starting over there :nice: