February 21, 200917 yr A bit, yes, especially as a male it's not cool to join in (much as I may want to at times hehe). Once again I thank you all for your co-operation in keeping this thread squee-free :) if you'd read instead of just posting, you'd know that :P
February 21, 200917 yr Author Well that makes it a bit on the weird side,i thought he was female..:lol: You thought I might be a she You thought I might be a she My username's not Tofu but you made it close My username's not Tofu but you made it close Ohhoohhoooho :dance:
February 21, 200917 yr Hahaha! No not really, well since its only midnight here and im no where tired:P Your up early on a saturday are you:D
February 21, 200917 yr Author Ah I never sleep in anymore. The early bird catches the worm (unless it's a bloody fast worm!)
February 21, 200917 yr haha thats true! Well since I havent been working my sleeping sched is really messed up. I got to bed at 2:30-3AM and dont wake up till 11. Its bad I know! I should start getting to bed earlier!
February 21, 200917 yr Author Easily done my friend. THe internet doens't help eh? All too easy to stay up for hours reading away. What's going on down in the hold? Those chickens behaving themselves I hope!
February 21, 200917 yr Oh the internet plus tv doesnt!:rolleyes: I guess I just need to get rid of them...ha ya right;) Well ive been pecked a few times and its starting to smell:uhoh:
February 21, 200917 yr Author Joe you should have said something, we can't have that! When the captain wakes up we must get you an upgrade to the non-livestock baggage area! :P
February 21, 200917 yr Hahaha! YESSSS, please that would be just splended! I hope I didnt catch any foreign sickness while down here!!!
February 21, 200917 yr squeeee I withdraw that last spoiler, therefore leaving this post squee-free:smug:
February 21, 200917 yr Author Good man, very decent of you! Now where's the captain? Joe's being hen-pecked and we can't let this situation continue. Wakey wakey Coldplay92!
Create an account or sign in to comment